Questions About Manga/anime

Comedy Pokemon Option: This isn't good, it isn't really anime either. But DAMN Ant and Dec had the funniest pisstake pokebattles ever inbetween each show. SMTV Live never forget.

Briyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaan!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Comedy Pokemon Option: This isn't good, it isn't really anime either. But DAMN Ant and Dec had the funniest pisstake pokebattles ever inbetween each show. SMTV Live never forget.

Briyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaan!!!
Good times.

For some reason i just rememered

SM-TV will make yo Poke-Tough
9.25.............Don't be a jigglypuff

AHYEAHHHHHHH

Pokemon whilst being crap is proper anime, all animation hailing from Japan is (the Japanese word for animation is anime).

Also digimon is better (I actually do really like digimon and I usually hate shit like that :p)

Weiss Kreuz-Great from start to finish.
Cowboy Bebop-I have to agree, this is so good.
Samurai Champloo-Only watched 5 episodes but it is very good so far.
Akira-just goes without saying really.
GITS-Just brilliant but would like to see the second one.
Evanglion-Only watch the first one but god damn its sooooo good.

I agree That sub is better but when I'm tired I tend to, if possible, have dub on.

My favourites are:

1.Noir
2.Hellsing
3.Neon genesis evangelion
4.Hunter X Hunter Greed Island
5.Cowboy Bebop

And i pity you english- speaking people, because i have to agree that english dubbed anime sounds mostly bad, but the german dubs are of excellent quality, in some cases better than the original IMO... Hellsing is the best example for that.

For some reason i just rememered

SM-TV will make yo Poke-Tough
9.25.............Don't be a jigglypuff

AHYEAHHHHHHH

Darn it.

Between us me and a friend can recite most of the entire pokerap
I feel dirty.

Pikachu Pikachu P-P-Pikachu

I like...

Fullmetal Alchemist - omg, I love this damn show... I can't wait for the movie.
Trigun - really good
Rurouni Kenshin - I loved it, but a lot of people complain about Kenshin talking too much.
Furi Kuri(same as FLCL, which was for some stupid reason changed to Fooly Cooly when translated...) - very funny... and odd...
Dragonball Z - I first saw it when I was like 10 or 12 and thought it was the shit... I realize now how stupid some parts are, but it's still at least decent.

in no particular order... even though DBZ is dumb for a lot of reasons, it's the first and only anime I'd seen for a long time... and it has a few memorable characters... so it'll always have a special place in my heart.

Inuyasha is alright, but I haven't seen too much of it.

I've seen tiny bits of a lot more that were okay, or I just didn't like at all. I've seen nothing of Naruto, but a lot of people say it's the shit. I've just never gotten around to seeing it.

You know, If I could find German anime episodes, I'd gladly watch them. But I'd still need subtitles, or I'd be constantly replaying parts and then searching through my Wörterbuch to find out what's being said. I had 4 years of German in highschool, but it's still hard to understand people when they're speaking it. reading it's no problem though. Japanese with subtitles are good enough for me.

iv got so far:

noir,
samurai champloo,
guyver,
akira,
cowboy be-bop,
gundam wing,
tenchi,
naruto,
hunter x,
animatrix(not sure if this really counts),
spirited away,
all DB series.

and quite afew more which i cant remember, i didnt comment on them because i havnt watched enough of ech episodes, lol ^^...

doesnt anime just pwn?

I was planning on watching Kodomo no Omocha or in faggot-speak 'Komocha' however it is 102 cockslapping episodes long :eek:

I was planning on watching Kodomo no Omocha or in faggot-speak 'Komocha' however it is 102 cockslapping episodes long :eek:
Episodes 52 onwards don't half drag on. The first two archs 1-20 are the best.
kodocha1.jpg

Sam: I'm willing to bet you watch a couple of episodes and complain because of the OH NO! NUDITY or something.

I'm currently finishing read or die. It's slow at the beginning, but chirst it's incredible.

Episodes 52 onwards don't half drag on. The first two archs 1-20 are the best.
kodocha1.jpg

Sam: I'm willing to bet you watch a couple of episodes and complain because of the OH NO! NUDITY or something.

I'm currently finishing read or die. It's slow at the beginning, but chirst it's incredible.
Haha, GTFO. Also yeah Sam it has a little naked kid in it and the like.

Back