Queue Position Concern

andyhamer

Just an update for anyone interested, regarding a recent communication i had with Jacquelyn -

It seems as though Craig, Michael & Fatih's orders are now being consolidated so although it may appear that your queue position has been pushed back (as i initially assumed) your actual place in the queue will not have changed at all.

Has anyone celebrated their 2nd year queue anniversary yet?, (mine is the 1st October) and i wear it like a badge of honour (quite literally, as i have a badge making machine that i have pressed into service for the occasion)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine, too, will be the 1st October. I don't expect to have the Pandora by then....

Mine will be around 21:00 on the 30th.

Still anticipating this little gem.

.... wear it like a badge of honour (quite literally, as i have a badge making machine that i have pressed into service for the occasion)

This idea is great. OPT should do an open pandora store in which you can buy "I'm still waiting for my pandora!" T-Shirts.

I thought that they might have done this as I was told by Jacquelyn that my queue position was 1750 - 1850 the other week. I was expecting it to be around about 1250 as I got my order number on 30/01/2009.

Estimated from this thread :)

I have queue concerns too, and I have speculated whether being a little late with the re-order has pushed me down the queue.

Estimated from this thread :)

i have tried that thread, and according to that with my order time of 30.9.08 @ 15:46 I should be within the first 500, and yet according to the status page 800 Pandoras have been delivered - or does that include one nubbers?

Do I have any reasons to be concerned and give OP a call?

i have tried that thread, and according to that with my order time of 30.9.08 @ 15:46 I should be within the first 500, and yet according to the status page 800 Pandoras have been delivered - or does that include one nubbers?

Do I have any reasons to be concerned and give OP a call?
This looks normal. You are forgetting the other shops and the one nubbers - plus the fact that queue number is not pandora number (several people have more than one). People were posting order times, I think I saw one at 15:30ish shipped last week?

Somehow I am glad I ordered early :)

/rubbing in
As far as I'm concerned I'm in a really good spot.

All the problems will have been sorted out and I should be in the first batch with the new super nubs and better cases on. It would have been nice to get one of the earlier ones but as I can only afford one it might as well be a good one that will last me a while :D

Back