R4 Nds Help

kityfluffles

Still Fresh
hello everyone.

i've bought my son a r4 nds card and have downloaded some games to put on it.
the problem i'm having is i can't get into the display mode to change it so i can play the games. i've done everything the manual has told me to do, see below.

- Choose the ‘Game' to enter Game GUI; Press ‘START' to go back to main menu.
Press the ‘SELECT’ key to select the display mode in game interface (“File Display”, “Game Display” and “eBook Display”, Default is “Game Display”), “N files”, “N game” and “N eBook” display at top bar on the top screen.
Please be aware that the "SHELL,MOONSHL,_SYSTEM_"directory and the "_DS_MSHL.NDS "file will be hidden under the "Show Games Only" mode; Any other directories or files with hidden attributes will also be hidden.
- You can choose the display model (“Display all” and “Only Display Game”, default is “Only Display Game”) by pressing “SELECT”, and the top screen will display “N file” and “N Game”.

i choose the game window with the little pacman in and get into the files but there is no game interface.
have i done something wrong and is there an idiots way of getting this thing to work.

thx

I am a little confused by your post but I will try to help..

1. format micro SD
2. put necessary files in the root of the card (just dump the new firmware (click!) right in
3. put .nds files anywhere (must be .nds files)
4. put micro SD in the R4
5. turn on DS
6. hit "A"
7. find games

hope it helps :) good luck

Back