Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing to add here...

Apart from, it's not a 'dumb thread' if people say silly/childish things they deserv all they get. What a silly thing to say, there's nothing wrong with shagging as many (consenting) people as you want! Nothing _at all_. It's foolish if you don't take precautions, that's your choice...

I can't stand people who make judgements about groups of people.

Silly dumbass Redneck Chicken Farming Americans...I'm suprised one knows what a GP32 is!

Octavious... you sir are a naive S.O.B...

Do you really think the WORLD blood supply is screened and filtered?

Do you really think remote African villages are a) educated on the dangers of unprotected sex B) have the tools to protect their people?

Do you really think that all people who get aids from sex are to blame? what if a woman is raped by an infected man? Is she to blame?

What if a man is is raped by an infected man? Is he to blame?

What if a dentist passes Aids to a patient... it has happened.

One last thing... Your mother should be ashamed of herself for passing on such crap to you. I come from a family of RNs and LPN's, so yeah I will have this fight with you.

worldwriter posted on Feb 9 2005 at 07:36 PM said:
Octavious... you sir are a naive S.O.B...

Do you really think the WORLD blood supply is screened and filtered?

Do you really think remote African villages are a) educated on the dangers of unprotected sex B) have the tools to protect their people?

Do you really think that all people who get aids from sex are to blame? what if a woman is raped by an infected man? Is she to blame?

What if a man is is raped by an infected man? Is he to blame?

What if a dentist passes Aids to a patient... it has happened.

One last thing... Your mother should be ashamed of herself for passing on such crap to you. I come from a family of RNs and LPN's, so yeah I will have this fight with you.
Good point, but what the hell are RN's and LPN's?

Last edited by a moderator:
you think American children have decent sex education? No wonder they come out with bullshit like this, when the American government makes it law that schools can only teach abstinenance.

Any teacher found discussing other forms of contraception can and are fired.

That is shit.

trooper posted on Feb 9 2005 at 08:37 PM said:
RN= Registered Nurse, Not sure what LPN is though.

Trooper

Just checked in Boyds book of Facts

LPN is short for Lapin. Which in French means rabbit.

;) ;)

We dont need to kill everyone with aids all we need to do is stop haveing sex with lots of people and stop takin drugs then there will be no aids. I wonder tho if this is why aids has appeared ?:eek: i mean if we didnt sleep around with lots of people and didnt use dirty needles then there would be no aids ? :huh: So where did it come from ? :huh:

More from boyds book of facts

Aids was created in science labs by british pop stars in order to get the band aid single to number one twice.

They also added an adictive ingredient to sex in order to help spread it.

mmmmmmmmmm the plot thickens

;););)

look posted on Feb 9 2005 at 10:32 PM said:
More from boyds book of facts

Aids was created in science labs by british pop stars in order to get the band aid single to number one twice.

They also added an adictive ingredient to sex in order to help spread it.

mmmmmmmmmm the plot thickens

;););)

Ehy? What has Band Aid got to do with Aids?

:huh:

woah
I see only one person here has seen Team America, and only one person has a sence of humor

well, Im Sorry
there, the dumb American apologized, you happy now?

but, a few corrections, to get the records straight
1. American gov. dosnt prohibit sex talks and stuff in schools, shit, we had an assembly a month when I was in school, either drugs, sex, or alchol
2. when I said religion, I was refering to the whole " save it for your spouse only" concept, I dont want a religious batle here
3. I have done missionary work, and I know the problem in Africa
in WV ( West Virgina ) I missioned for 3 weeks, one couple , I believ he was 39, had 12 kids, they wished I could tell god to stop giving them kids, they didnt know where kids came from
The same thing in Africa, except that its so wide spread, we can stop it
4. about the RN crap Ive picked up.... right.....I wont even fight with you cause you are " obviously " correct
damn, will finish this later

~Octavious

If Woody had gone right to the police, none of this would have happened.

Sorry guys, But slightly off topic.

Does anyone really, And i mean REALLY know the benefit/s of a raid array. I had a board that supported raid sometime ago, But never used it in that configuration (as a raid) as i heard a lot of people losing crap loads of data when the main partition when down (whats the use in that :blink: . I just attached a standard formatted drive to the raid connector and used it as an extra drive. None of that unreliable raid 0, stripping etc crap.

C`mon, Whats so good about it ????

Btw: On topic, A.I.D.S = Alcohol Induced Dizzy Spells. :D

Trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back