Rainbow Panda

Vorporeal said:
Any more updates here? I really liked what you were doing here traylorpark; I'd hate to see this just die in the mass of threads being created recently.
Hey, thanks for the support guys!

No this project is not dead. I am currently pinned down with a freelance commercial project that is taking a lot more time than I anticipated. In addition, there is also another Panda related 3D project I am wading through and normal life stuff to do. Plus I am really immersed in the original Klonoa for PS1 (ever play that game? its amazing!) Once this freelance project is done, I'll have much more time to give to Pandas and rainbows.

However, considering it won't be another 4-5 months before the masses (and I) get in on the second batch of Pandora's, there is plenty of time to come up with some good designs B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Vorporeal said:
Any more updates here? I really liked what you were doing here traylorpark; I'd hate to see this just die in the mass of threads being created recently.
You forgot the obligatory "Bump." ;P

-God Ginrai

Sorry to be coming in to this thread so late. I love the concept of your first picture. My first impression was a (retro) beam of energy shooting straight up out of Pandora's Box. I think that is a great way to go. I would say keep it simple, loose all of the hearts, icons, whatever. Just keep the beam of power shooting up out of Pandora's Box. Anything more is overkill clutter.

I was also initially reminded of the poster for Star Trek: The Motion Picture:

The Pandora Adventure Is Just Beginning.
There Is No Comparison.

Which lead me to James White's web page: Signalnoise.com

Which lead me to this awesome Flickr set: Retro Cosmic

I think this guy would be able to make some great Pandora art as well.

RavenX said:
Sorry to be coming in to this thread so late. I love the concept of your first picture. My first impression was a (retro) beam of energy shooting straight up out of Pandora's Box. I think that is a great way to go. I would say keep it simple, loose all of the hearts, icons, whatever. Just keep the beam of power shooting up out of Pandora's Box. Anything more is overkill clutter.

I was also initially reminded of the poster for Star Trek: The Motion Picture:

The Pandora Adventure Is Just Beginning.
There Is No Comparison.

Which lead me to James White's web page: Signalnoise.com

Which lead me to this awesome Flickr set: Retro Cosmic

I think this guy would be able to make some great Pandora art as well.

That is the most god awful poster I've ever seen in my life.

-God Ginrai

traylorpark said:
Plus I am really immersed in the original Klonoa for PS1 (ever play that game? its amazing!)
My girlfriend keeps bugging me to get me to play it. I suppose I'll get to it when I have a Pandora. :D

Back