Rally Pop...

well, youre lucky: i just bought it, couldn´t try it yet (it really JUST finihed downloading), but it looks awesome. I once downloaded an .smc image from IRC, and it was fun. So i recommend it

From what I recall from playing it a long time ago, it was just like Worms. Well, except for the part where Worms is fun.

I remember that the opponent AI sucked, and I don't think that you got many weapons to choose from. I wish that I could tell you it was fun, but it just isn't.

yeah worms was a pretty good time but rally pop was just a pretty lame game over all. One on on worms with one or two wepons you can't even jump it's just not fun at all.

believe the angry pants.

its shite. real shite. like most games for GP32. well. not most. all. except for AllForOnePrincessErrKingStuffYeahCoolTitleDudes and Dungeon+Guarder (actually, that sucks too, but its at least average).

Totally agree with dr.no, but I would also add Pinball Dreams among the good ones. AFP would be great were it in english. The rest of the official games are shitty including Rally Pop...unfortunatelly. I cannot see a reason why the creators didnt try to implement playability in their games, fine appearance is never enough.

Um...Pinball Dreams, Super Plusha, and Kimchi Man are also good...

If we knew korean, some of the other games would be better too, like ASR and Mill. So don't blame the developers for their efforts on creating some good games for KOREANS.

Yeah i mean, i can code so i really shouldnt talk, but;

Surely they'd realise that their game lacks somethng, then make it better?

Well, only some of their games are crap. It's like this for other systems too, like the GBA. It has some crap games too, you just have to put them in proportion with the quantity of the games released for it. Do this for consoles too, like the PS2. Just compare how many crap games there are compared to how many games have been released in all. For the GP32, the ratio of good games to bad games is pretty good, especially if you considered GamePark's state when they made the games, it was a lot different than Nintendo when they released the GBA. I think GamePark did a superb job.

Here are some games that I think they did a good job on:
ASR
Dungeon & Guarder (Not too bad, a decent effort)
GP Fight
Hani Party Games
Her Knights
Little Wizard (It's a decent fighter)
Mill
Pinball Dreams
Princess Maker 2
Super Plusha
Wizard Slayer

Counting how many games have been released, that's not bad.

Maybe because they are big in that area and there are so many that it gets so competitive that someone had to create a game for it? That's my hypothesis.

A little OT: I just noticed on JoyGP that, in the charging station, you can use a CC. So, basically I guess that means you can use a CC to buy JoyGP games again, right?

A little OT: I just noticed on JoyGP that, in the charging station, you can use a CC. So, basically I guess that means you can use a CC to buy JoyGP games again, right?
Nope. Click on it and you'll get a warning explaining that you can't use credit cards to pay. At least this was the case when I bought Tomak yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. Click on it and you'll get a warning explaining that you can't use credit cards to pay. At least this was the case when I bought Tomak yesterday.
Thanks for the clarification. I didn't want to click because I was logged in and I didn't know if it saves your CC to your account or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back