Still Fresh
yea so what are some good emulators to get
which ones run the fastest justno
the video quality kicks the psp by the way

holyswizz said:
yea so what are some good emulators to get
which ones run the fastest justno
the video quality kicks the psp by the way
WOW I GET 1 REPLY IN a week or two i was asking what games ects u reccommended-their is only one other recent thread that ses what people have on their wiz and that is very vauge(yes).I would like another comment telling what a flamer i am please

Last edited by a moderator:
holyswizz said:
WOW I GET 1 REPLY IN a week or two i was asking what games ects u reccommended-their is only one other recent thread that ses what people have on their wiz and that is very vauge(yes).I would like another comment telling what a flamer i am please

If you put your question forward in a non-illiterate way and weren't such a jackass, I'm sure you'd get plenty of help.

Last edited by a moderator:
:)Its great that you want to be smug. :) But when is answering a question in jest , to start an ongoing dialog on a forum about something , that bad. Its supposed to be useful.I read loads of books and I hate this stuff.

Thanks for your mere suggestion, fishybawb

Relax. There seem to be exactly 70 Wiz games out so far, so why not spend the next two weeks trying 5 new ones every day? :)

holyswizz, here's a list of everything currently on my Wiz all of which play and run great. Enjoy.

Emulators:
Capex - CPS2
gpSP - Game Boy Advance
gpfce - Nintendo
PicoDrive - Sega Genesis
PocketSNES - Super Nintendo
Temper - TurboGrafx16

Original Games:
Animatch
Blast Riot!
Blix2x
B'lox