Redirect X over USB

No.  RNDIS and CDC are not compatible,  so you can't connect to a CDC device with an RNDIS driver.  You need a CDC driver.

-Neelix
Then I am screw I think. I did not found any CDC driver anywhere.

It's definitively a windows problem. I booted a debian VM and it works flawlessly. The only thing I am not sure about is who acts as DHCP server. The Debian got it's IP first, and the once I ran the dhcpclient command on the pandora the pandora got an IP address. Taking this in mind and the name of the command I think it's pretty clear the pandora acts as a client.

Have you found a CDC driver that works? Or at least one?
Sorry...  I switched to Linux long before getting the Pandora, so have never had reason to look for one.

That said,  going by what I have read, it seems like the correct drivers should be installed by default,  in which case if you were following the instructions from that page you linked, then perhaps the only reason it didn't work was that you had incorrectly switched the driver to RNDIS.   Perhaps then if you hook up the Pandora,   uninstall the driver,   then disconnect and reconnect the Pandora (possibly after a reboot) perhaps it might "just work".   Just a thought.

-Neelix

Ahh...  I just realised something I've been missing -  CDC devices to a lot more than USB Networking, and all references I found to CDC drivers up to now (including that page you just linked) have not mentioned networking as a use for them.  

This company is offering a commercial CDC network driver with a free time-limited demo, but you have to contact them for prices and for the demo. 

There might be other options but I haven't found any.  I'd recommend including the word Network in your search terms when looking for CDC drivers though.

-Neelix

Back