Pandora and Talk Talk wireless modem/router.

I don't know the answer for anything not in that list, I'm afraid. I only have the Apple Ethernet adapter, myself.

Sorry about that!

This item was from the list but it didn't have the code in brackets.

The one you got is it really good.

It does what it's supposed to do with no fuss, and is also very compact, so yes, I'd say that one's really good. :p That said, the same can most likely be said of any of the others on the list, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, guys, let's link to stuff that's definitely known to work. ;)
I'm happy to help anyone, but people also have to be willing to help themselves.

On page 1 of the support section, there are 30 threads (the top 4 threads are pinned) and 11 of those are started by Sukhi. A number of which could have started with a search instead of a new thread asking people to do the search and provide links for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the spirit of continuing to help as per Prometheus's suggestion, here's a link to the Huawei/Echolife website and the User Manual for the HG532:

Echolife HG532 User Manual

In section 4 it has all the information about connecting to a computer with built in wireless, this information matches the links I gave earlier to the Talk Talk forum. Basically, the Router WILL allow you to connect your Pandora to it manually. You don't need to connect it via an RJ45 and you don't need any type of USB dongle. So long as you know your SSID and wireless key (instructions are there in the manual and in the links to the Talk Talk forum on how to find them out), you'll be able to connect your Pandora to it.

The router is wireless oops my mistake,sorry about that all that confusion

My pandora console is connected to firfox 5.0,it's bit slow it's not very fast opening pages,which one is the best and fastest webrowser on the pandora plus my pc doesn't have wi-fi card,i checked on this myself.

I have never checked my pc,if it ever had wi-fi card,for the past 7 years years i've been using modem,so i never bothered getting connected wireless.

Back