GP32 Reg Problem

iamellow

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Ive got my new gamepark and ive tried to register a 100 times i got it from gbax and when i go to use the registration program it say invalid id..now heres the deal i have two #'s and both dont work one on my box is different then the one inside my battery holder.....what can i do i need the launcher program..
help greatly needed!!!!! :(

thanks that did help but iv ran into another it registered but the page to login to gamepark will not go to downloads screen is it a problem with the website or am i doing something wrong.... :)

I had problems registering- when I clicked on 'download' or entered my user name, I was taken back to Gamepark's homepage. Spent ages trying to figure it out. Eventually I found that when I changed the privacy level of Internet Explorer to low was then able to get into the download section and complete my registration.

In Internet Explorer > Tools> Internet Options> Privacy.

Gamepark need to make registration a little easier. Well, unlike the gameboy owners, we've got to work hard for our gaming priviledges :lol:

There was another article somewhere about two different ways to register. If you're still having problems PM me and I'll look out the registration article (invloved using a GP32 program and mIRC).

Hope you're up and running.

cheers, john

Back