Region Free 360

Mosch

Reeks of fish
Website
Visit site
So I have a PAL Xbox 360. I like it. However, there are several NTSC games that I want to play on it so I need to disable to region check. And yes, I know some NTSC games work on PAL consoles, those that I want do not. So... is there any way to disable the region check?

Mosch said:
So I have a PAL Xbox 360. I like it. However, there are several NTSC games that I want to play on it so I need to disable to region check. And yes, I know some NTSC games work on PAL consoles, those that I want do not. So... is there any way to disable the region check?
Nothing outside of flashing it and potentially buggering up your live account.

Should have got a ps3 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can play Xbox-exclusives on the PS3? How do I do that? ;)

Thanks for your answers. I found some information that was really buried well and it seems it's basically impossible. A pity.

CABBAGES said:
what xbox exclusives do you want to play ? I suppose gears of war but thats a bit old nwo and boring.
Gears of War never came out in Germany. We also don't have Army of Two, Condemned or Dead Rising, Rock Band still has no release date for Europe. Many other games (for example Two Worlds) would be a lot cheaper to import than to buy here (price differences of up to 50€).
And I don't like Halo. At all. I tried, I really did, but somehow the game rubbed me the wrong way... I have Halo 1 for the PC and 3 for the Xbox (came with the console) and have played neither farther than the first level. I even played it coop with my fiancee, then soon gave up and just played with my fiancee.

Mosch said:
CABBAGES said:
what xbox exclusives do you want to play ? I suppose gears of war but thats a bit old nwo and boring.
Gears of War never came out in Germany. We also don't have Army of Two, Condemned or Dead Rising, Rock Band still has no release date for Europe. Many other games (for example Two Worlds) would be a lot cheaper to import than to buy here (price differences of up to 50€).
And I don't like Halo. At all. I tried, I really did, but somehow the game rubbed me the wrong way... I have Halo 1 for the PC and 3 for the Xbox (came with the console) and have played neither farther than the first level. I even played it coop with my fiancee, then soon gave up and just played with my fiancee.

All those games are available in england, besides Rock Band, why not just import them from england?

Because of the cost (even higher than in Germany) - or maybe I just have't found a decent store yet. I'm open to suhhestions, but keep in mind that I do not have a credit card.

Back