Release date estimate

Or you could have searched, "MoA marksmanship," or "MoA shooting" to put it in appropriate context for your search engine. No worries.
No, I can only do that if I already have an idea that MoA refers to something about shooting. Otherwise "MoA groups" could mean anything. Think reading "shooting marshmallow bags" if you didn't know what marshmallows were, how would you know that marshmallow bags are directly linked to the act of shooting? I did not even know that you were talking about shooting in a literal sense, it was used in a metaphorical sense before that. One of the acronym definitions that I had found had been Minute of Angle, but the translated /Winkelminute/ is not primarily connected to the act of shooting, and it's a mathematical concept, not used as a name of a method. I did do several online searches. It's not as simple as you may be thinking it is.

Edit: Fun fact, now you know why the thinking that attaining certain types of knowledge and general education is no longer really necessary because you can instantly look things up these days is misguided. You have to know things in order to be able to look up things.

Last edited:
No, I can only do that if I already have an idea that MoA refers to something about shooting. Otherwise "MoA groups" could mean anything. Think reading "shooting marshmallow bags" if you didn't know what marshmallows were, how would you know that marshmallow bags are directly linked to the act of shooting? I did not even know that you were talking about shooting in a literal sense, it was used in a metaphorical sense before that. One of the acronym definitions that I had found had been Minute of Angle, but the translated /Winkelminute/ is not primarily connected to the act of shooting, and it's a mathematical concept, not used as a name of a method. I did do several online searches. It's not as simple as you may be thinking it is.
I didn't have a clue about what he was talking about either, that's why I just ignored this post:
In either case the basics are simple, perfection is very very difficult. Shooting MoA groups at 1 KM and minor mass producing a high quality pocketable do it all computer both take some serious planning to pull off.
Sounded like some very strange metaphor about building hardware to me.
Then again, I never take the American's love for guns into account since it's a very unfamiliar thing around here in central Europe.

Neither of you allowed for context from the quoted message from @rygD. He literally compared Pyra production to marksmanship. In my reply, comparing the two was clear. Your choice to ignore clearly noted context is not my fault in your missunderstanding.

Neither of you allowed for context from the quoted message from @rygD. He literally compared Pyra production to marksmanship. In my reply, comparing the two was clear. Your choice to ignore clearly noted context is not my fault in your missunderstanding.
I'm just describing how I experienced it, hoping that you would find this to be useful information. If you don't care, just say so, because this is just a waste of time. Then I will not let you know the next time that I don't understand you.

Thanks to everyone who answered! With luck, I can get one before I go, if not, it's something to look forward to when I settle down.

Always, the last two months.
I'm not a scientist, but the 2 months is the event horizon for the Pyra. The color of the device is of course due to the redshift, and will get more and more red shifted as time passes.

The minimal effort required for a Pyra to be able to spring into existence beyond these pressures is the Tolman-Oppenheimer-Volkoff limit, which is approximately three solar years and 1000 preorders.
The keymat at the Schwarzschild radius acts as an event horizon in a non-rotating body.

This actually means that each time a thread derails into a keyboard thread, the event horizon of 2 months is pushed back by another two months. Because nobody noticed this, this has happened many times in the past, delaying the Pyra by many months.

Thus we have this equation. Where "d" stands for define, "p" stands for Pyra, and "t" for transparant.
Clipboard03.jpg
To let the Pyra be able to spring into existance, thus we need to integrate all the transparency. C is the continous steadfast drive of the development team, attenuated by a factor "a", and the transparent Pyra cases.
and t0 is the age of the Universe. If Clipboard05.jpg (i.e., points arbitrarily as far away as can be observed), then no event horizon exists. If
baab1a4d36e3ebd5cdf47a1de063821f1ef97376
, a horizon is present... and have named this the "two months "

The calculation are trivial and nicely explained in my 38 pages essay.

However, for briefness, I will just jump to the conclusions:

• July 2018

Last edited:
I think you have a typo there, with just a minor tweak to the keyboard, such mistakes can be reduced by at least 0.0001%

Will the new silicone for the keymat have any impact on the calculations? Perhaps we need to reevaluate the layout due to the new material and recent case mold changes.

Will the new silicone for the keymat have any impact on the calculations?

Short anwser: Yes.

Longer answer:

As a matter of fact: It will! You see, the Schwarzschild radius applies not only to stationary bodies but also elastic bodies. As the Pyra now can go beyond 1.21Ghz (unverified measurements claimed values as high as 1.7Ghz) this means that as light traverses the keymat, and the keymat is bended (for example by pushing on keys), the Schwarzschild radius needs to be re-calculated for this entropic elasticity. And it will happen when the pre-testers get their hands on theirs. So expect one single extra "two months " of delay due to that....

which means my previous calculation was wrong and the new date is set to September 2017... which ties nicely with Pandora being the celestial sign of Virgo, the woman and giving birth to Pyra:

“Now a great SIGN appeared in HEAVEN: a woman [Pandora] clothed with the sun [keymat with light], with the moon under her feet [squishyness of the Pandora keymat], and on her head a garland [power cord] of twelve volts [do not try this at home, that is more than double the normal voltage]. Then being with child [Pyra], she cried out in labor and in pain to give [re]birth.” Book of Dragon 12:1

“And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of suspend; for now our device is nearer than when we first believed. The Pandora is far spent, the Pyra is at hand.” Book of Dragon 13:11-12

Last edited:
You guys are doing the lord's work. I hope I'm somewhere mailable when it gets released.

Back