Replacement cases

Titcher

I've been looking through your shop and looking to get a new case and battery for my pandora (old case falling apart from expanding battery). And I noticed you didn't have the platinum cases in stock alone, instead only bundled with screens. Are you going to be getting individual cases in stock?

On a related note, last time I replaced my case I couldn't figure it out, but is it possible to replace a case without cutting the LCD cable?

On a related note, last time I replaced my case I couldn't figure it out, but is it possible to replace a case without cutting the LCD cable?
Yes.

You take apart the lid and pull very gently on the cable so that it comes up through the slot - if you feel inexperienced in the art of electronics disassembly, its probably worth buying a spare LCD cable in case you accidentally damage the old one.. The hinge assembly is rather fiddly.

Thanks for that, I've done a lot of electronics dis-assembly and related things, but I'd hate to be stuck waiting for another cable to ship if I mess this one up. So I'll probably just order an extra.

Back