Replacement covers/fascias

King Loz

Still Fresh
I was just browsing lik-sang last night and i suddenly thought it would be good if you could buy different covers for your GP32. They stock them for the Dreamcast among other consoles, and im sure not EVERYONE wants their console to be white.

After all, variety is the spice of life...

I have replacement coloured covers for the GP32, from gamepark.

But due to the small amount, and their refusal to make anymore i've decided to just give them away randomly, mostly in competitions.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Dont suppose you fancy givin one out to me? For ermmm, being dead good?

No seriously, can i buy one from you and if so how mcuh for?

Many Thanks

Loz

it would be cool if the would be available, perhaps with some funny prints or something like that, also if your cover is broken or something like that.

Why the hell did they stop making them anyhoo?

Id of bought one for sure, its much easier to customize something when you know it doesnt matter if you crew it up :p !

hey craig, would i be able to buy one of those covers frome you?? my gp32 case has, what appear to be, several cracks. most are small but noticable <_<
PLEASE B)

There have been 2 threads in recent weeks about coloring your GP32. On on painting HERE, and one on dying HERE.

If you're willing to tear your GP32 apart, you might as well go the extra mile and make it really original. I've been thinking of letting an artist friend airbrush mine. Perhaps a blue to silver fade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back