Resident Evil on GP32?

m0nk3yb0y

Still Fresh
I found this while I was searching around for GP32 stuff. From the poor translation, I gathered that it is a version of Resident Evil for GP32 but only has a very small portion done (2 rooms I think it says). There is a link to a .zip you can download, but I don't have a GP32 yet or a GP32 emulator. Could someone tell me what is is, and maybe take a few screen shots?

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/u...php%3Fs%3D25485

They have the downloa at gp32emu as well. it says there that its just a few rooms you can walk around. i haven't gotten around to putting it on my gp32 yet though so i haven't tried it.

i have played it on my gp32 a few weeks ago, it looks good, but the backgroundpictures are a little bit weak.they are so coloreless.
the 3d character is very good textured and looks much better than the background.i look forward to the release of the final version.
i hope they translate the game,at the moment the game is in french
and im not very good in this language

tom-T3[AUT] posted on Jul 21 2003 said:
i have played it on my gp32 a few weeks ago, it looks good, but the backgroundpictures are a little bit weak.they are so coloreless.
the 3d character is very good textured and looks much better than the background.i look forward to the release of the final version.
i hope they translate the game,at the moment the game is in french
and im not very good in this language
I think they have been converted (badly) to 256 colours.

Last edited by a moderator:
that could be the reason!
but they´ve just started to convert the game,
there could happen a lot in the next timÉ

Back