Gp32 Wrong On Ebay.

hughes051 posted on Apr 9 2005 at 10:45 AM said:
kknd_cf posted on Apr 9 2005 at 11:35 AM said:
Oh yeah at that too at thanks Sam.

HI
You think this gp32 is wrong on ebay check this one the postal cost on this gp32 40 pounds to post this with in the UK this is what i call wrong click here

I emailed the seller of the £40 postage. He/she said they wanted to avoid ebay fees, so was looking to sell it for 99p.

Are ebays fees so high? Just sold a phone, twasn't so.....?

God bless Charles and Camilla!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hughes051 posted on Apr 9 2005 at 02:39 PM said:
rabbits with hats posted on Apr 9 2005 at 02:32 PM said:
and i think your website with the labels is great is ok to download from it?

What?

http://www.freewebs.com/gp32stuff/
I think he meant he was suprised that you asked if you could download them.
Anyway yes that was the intention of the site, so that people can put them on their SMC's.

saintdragon posted on Apr 8 2005 at 11:59 PM said:
and i know this has been up/spoken about before aswell:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

i mean this is freeware, but £10 is just plain stupid come on... i wouldnt even expect he asked for permision to sell it. tut tut...

this guy is making pure propjit out of other peoples hard work and what do the coders get from it zilch!!!!(i think).
Ebay has a strict policy concerning cdr's and dvd-r's. The only way you can ship software on cdr is if you are the author of the software and that is your only distribution method. You cannot sell freeware on cdr's. So unless the cd is commercially pressed, you can get the auction pulled.

Chris

ebay is expensive to sell on, as the more your item sells for the larger the final selling costs.

asking a high price for postage is plausable as you just ajust your highest bidding price accordingly to compensate

rabbits with hats posted on Apr 9 2005 at 02:14 PM said:
SHE MUST NEVER BE QUEEN!

She is already the Queen of our Hearts!!!! :p

PS. Is this the worst hijack attempt of a post ever :)

PPS. I am totally sick of ebay, trying to sell my Handy on there, got nothing but evil nigerians trying to scam me. I responded by bringing Fire and Brimstone on them. The Evil Fuckers (I choose my words with care!) are ruining ebay!!! My description said NO NIGERIANS, but they still bid. And they bid SO much that no one else could win it, so I had to list it again and again and again! Then when someone legit did buy it, I got an email with minutes telling me they had changed their mind sorry!!!!!! Sold now, and the money bought me my PSP (so geil!), but more hassle than it was worth!!!!

Just thought you should know... :p

rabbits with hats posted on Apr 9 2005 at 06:05 PM said:
She's not so bad, just get her groomed, and teach her to fetch she'll be off the leash in no time. *Nod*
:p

My dog is called Camilla

My Dog is called Lubi, and what a dog she is! The Prince wooed her for a bit, but she wasn't interested! She only sees flowers as good for peeing on (weemails, she calls them!)

like camil my dog is a bitch... :) just joking i dont even know much about her anyway to call her anything. ;)

anyway back on topic....

i have bought a few stuff on ebay but havnt had any problems though i have never sold somthing yet.... i was going to start selling stuff on ebay but from what iv heard i dont think i will.... at all!!!!!!

hahaha and realy funny thing about the nigerians about the NO NIGERIANS thing, legeng!!!!!

Quiest posted on Apr 9 2005 at 12:49 AM said:
saintdragon posted on Apr 8 2005 at 11:59 PM said:

EDIT: i reread it and i noticed it says that smcs can have upto 512mb...

Which is a lie already, there aren`t any 512 mb smc cards, 128mb cards are the largest that were produced. (I remember that correctly, right? :D)

saintdragon posted on Apr 8 2005 said:
and i know this has been up/spoken about before aswell:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

i mean this is freeware, but £10 is just plain stupid come on... i wouldnt even expect he asked for permision to sell it. tut tut...

this guy is making pure propjit out of other peoples hard work and what do the coders get from it zilch!!!!(i think).

As long it isn`t kknd_cf with his homebrew cd (which I don`t think it is, cause he didn`t get all permissions yet), it`s a stupid bitch who should get some beating... :angry:

i own a 256 smc and i thought they did go up to 512

Bourbon

Back