The Guy That Sells Gp32 Dvds On Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
markusdragon

The Dreamcast has sold a hell of alot more than the GP32.
Its sadly not on the same scale.
You are dead right when you say all consoles have a limited life.
I would like the GP32 to always stay alive.

In regard to your next comment....
I didnt say ALL the homegrown stuff wasnt very good!
In fact some of it is superb and could easily be likened to pro software.

The reason he repeated is because he got frustrated due to lack of intellect!
What a laugh this guy has given myself and friends!
Thanks Goity!
We all feel you should rename to "The GP32 Village idiot"

All consoles have a limited lifetime, really...

Of course, when you've got something as flexible as the GP32, you get what I like to refer to as the Dreamcast effect, where even years after Dreamcast is officially confirmed dead, there are consoles still being sold, and devs still building homebrew software which is looking more and more impressive.

Also, it's intriguing that he says people buy it for the free stuff, but buy his DVD because  the free stuff isn't very good, when his CD contains 100% free stuff... :unsure:

EDIT: What's with the repeatingness? :blink:

EDIT 2: If they're being sold regularly on ebay, doesn't that mean people are buying them as well as selling them, doesn't this mean a regular introduction of new people to the scene in about the same regularity as those who sell the console end it. Besides, surely those who are hooked on old consoles and devices, and would buy this sort of thing from ebay are the ones that are going to be more interested in the scene. Ebay has a pretty big retro gamer society.

Last edited by a moderator:
markusdragon

.The reason he repeated is because he got frustrated due to lack of intellect!
What a laugh this guy has given myself and friends!
Thanks Goity!
We all feel you should rename to "The GP32 Village idiot"

Im gonna try to put this to bed now.

MrGp32DVD - Goity Belongs to us and i think i speak for everyone when i say that despite him pissing us off sometimes he is part of our family.

obviously your great swollen nerdly head is preventing you from seeing the obvious, you are a dick head, and nobody wants you or your stupid gp32 discs here, sure you can keep selling them, but i think i speak for many others when i say that i will be keeping a watchful eye on ebay and will be reporting you if i see them rear their ugly heads again.

obviously you are someone interested in finantial gain so how about we pay you to go away? it seems like its the only way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay guys, it's enough.

It's sad, but it's enough.

I'll now close this thread.

We won't get anywhere... and I don't make another comment, because it's just not worth it.
I don't want to spent many hours like MrDVD and charge money for it - that's why my collection takes longer. I use my spare time to upload and update and always will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back