Resigning as a mod

I get sick, miss a couple days and come back..

- ED sent out status email (yay!)

- Exo's teaser for DS emu (yay!)

- Wally stepping down (booooooo, okay, yay for Walls :eek: )

It really shouldn't be stressful or time consuming to be a mod; whats the problems? do we have some people who need a slap upside the head? or is it that administrivia is just a pile of work? Can we make mods life easier?

If some people are really annoying (?), then put them on a 'review posts before they show up' status?

jeff

If some people are really annoying (?), then put them on a 'review posts before they show up' status?
I wish I could Jeff but I don't have the powers to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
farewell_goodbye_coworker_card-p137117162273664878b2ico_400.jpg

;)

Glad to hear you'll still be sticking around as a regular member though.

I guess i'm staying on now.. as long as ED agrees to get more mods so I have time to do everything else.

Sorry for the mess around folks lol

Sorry to see you go but i hope to still see you around these boards, this place would not be the same without you or your input.

Well it seems i saw you go and lived long enough to witness your return. :p
It's going to be 44C here on the coast and i hear it's gonna be stinkin hot in your backyard too!

Perfect weather for a moderator :lol:

Well it seems i saw you go and lived long enough to witness your return. :p

It's going to be 44C here on the coast and i hear it's gonna be stinkin hot in your backyard too!

Perfect weather for a moderator :lol:
To be exact, it'll be 105.8 degrees Fahrenheit here tomorrow.

Sorry to see you go but i hope to still see you around these boards, this place would not be the same without you or your input.
Wally has returned, bro.

OK.

I'll take on the now vacant mod role, on these conditions:

1 : I can not ban anyone

2 : I can not have my voice heard in any discussion, except as an object of light derision

3 : I must have no opinion unless expressed to me by a higher

4 : I must be paid for taking this shit

Ban request : Sony

Reason : Not taking his role seriously

Last edited by a moderator:
Back