Review forum?

Zucadragon

I was just thinking, as more and more people get their pandora, it's been great reading everyones reviews on them. I love reading reviews in general, because it gives me a better idea of what I'm actually getting. (And oh boy am I excited about it ^^)

But, wouldn't it be better to have a forum section for reviews? That way someone doesn't have to scroll through the general forum to find all those reviews, hidden in posts here in there. But they can see a whole bunch of em like WHAM, right in that section?

I was just thinking, as more and more people get their pandora, it's been great reading everyones reviews on them. I love reading reviews in general, because it gives me a better idea of what I'm actually getting. (And oh boy am I excited about it ^^)

But, wouldn't it be better to have a forum section for reviews? That way someone doesn't have to scroll through the general forum to find all those reviews, hidden in posts here in there. But they can see a whole bunch of em like WHAM, right in that section?

+1

Very good idea!

This would also make sense if a bunch of people who get their Pandoras all decide to write reviews with their own threads.

Still, I don't mind because I really like reading them. Makes the wait easier somehow.

And this subforum could be linked directly from the ordering page or external reviews, to show potential customers what we think of the Panda.

Excellent idea, now we need a mod to create the forum and move all the related threads to it.

Why not just have a master aggregation thred, and link to the individual posts? Doesn't strike me as needing a whole subboard just for that :)

jeff

I like the idea of a thread to track posted reviews over a dedicated subforum. If I was to come to this site and see a subforum devoted to reviews about the device as potential new user, I would be a little put off. Just seems too...egocentric(I'm not sure what the right word would be)? Even for the official forum of the product. Plus, I can imagine that the amount of reviews posted will drop off as more and more units ship, with the majority of the people posting them being from the first batch. Of course, there is certainly going to be a "x is awesome" or "y is crappy" topics popping up.

Hopefully I am making sense at 4:50 on a Friday... Too close to the weekend for clear thought.

-Ryg

I thought we already had a 'master aggravation thread' pinned up, plus a summary of calmer grievances?

+1 on the review collation ideas though, always nice to read.

Back