Review of the Ultrabox 308 for the Pandora

Looks a solid product. I shall no doubt opt for the 408 model at some point, as it will help protect my Pandora whilst out on long fishing trips and double as a rugged tackle box at other times. Very surprised by the good price on these quality bits of kit myself too and only wish my climate allowed for decent solar charging/cooking/refrigeration opportunities aswell, as the solar products Link sells and the Extreme Solar Monkey <whatever new model is called>, he linked, is a serious piece of engineering and innovation.

PM sent

Wow, you got all that in the 308! I was hoping I got you the right size for your needs. Thanks so much for taking the time to shoot video.

Keep up all of the amazing efforts on the software side of the house!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I was surprised what you can fit in there too. ;) But it works.

Won't fit into your pocket anymore, but for traveling it is the best solution.

Thanks again!

On the softwareside I need to find more pandoratime atm, but I also plan to update some of my older apps in the next weeks.

Nice review, mate~ I would have wrapped the Pandora around a micro fibre cloth myself to avoid it from getting scratched by the other things surrounding it, but that's just me, because I hate scratches on Pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
^

I like the Pandora in the pouch and the rest of the stuff under it loose, prevents this scratching you speak of.

Well, it is a tight fit, and the pouch is still between the pandora and the other stuff, so no scratches for me here.

iThic.com is having a Green Box sale.

UnderWater Kinetics UltraBoxes and I-Ecko Green Goods have a 20% off when purchased together. Purchase through Google Checkout at normal price and the credit card will be refunded the 20% by iThic.com when manually charged through Google Merchant.

International orders PM me for PayPal orders and a shipping quote.

Thanks for looking and all the past support. Does not apply to other products, UK UltraBoxes and I-Ecko Green goods only.

I think I shalll make myself a case out of a leather shammy. That way it'll be cleaned of grubby finger marks every day.

The Pelican 1040 might fit in a huge cargo pocket. It fits in an inner hoodie pocket that I have.

The UK 308 & 408 are bigger than the 1040.

Back