Riddle Me This

Seven was a doozy. Only I can't remember how I did it now. The way I thought I did it comes up with the wrong answer. :blink:

tip: write down your answers in notepad or somewhere similar (you will need them later) and also write a small note on how you did it so you have something to refer to if you want to give hints. ;)

Just started, I'm on 10.

Regarding the first one, Bahamut's fayth in FFX says it at the start of the game.

stuck on level 4 :(

Im never good at these types of games!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this game got gay really fast imo. But hey, that's just me.

Up through 28 went really fast and easy, but I've been here hitting my head against a wall for an hour on this one.

bleh

EDIT: And I'm finished with part 1, yay. Pretty easy really, only 28 was very hard at all, and that's only because I was overlooking the obvious.

Up through 28 went really fast and easy, but I've been here hitting my head against a wall for an hour on this one.

bleh

EDIT: And I'm finished with part 1, yay. Pretty easy really, only 28 was very hard at all, and that's only because I was overlooking the obvious.
Just finished betch one too, 28 is so obvious yet so horrible, well duh! But no.

Last edited by a moderator:

Level #43298 is simply impossible. They ask you to masturbate to men, cut your dick off, and then COOK IT before the answer becomes apparent. Im sorry, but I refuse to go that far for an internet game.

Looks like I'm calling it quits. I've gotten so far :(

Back