Riddle Me This

Seven was a doozy. Only I can't remember how I did it now. The way I thought I did it comes up with the wrong answer. :blink:

tip: write down your answers in notepad or somewhere similar (you will need them later) and also write a small note on how you did it so you have something to refer to if you want to give hints. ;)

Just started, I'm on 10.

Regarding the first one, Bahamut's fayth in FFX says it at the start of the game.

stuck on level 4 :(

Im never good at these types of games!

Yeah this game got gay really fast imo. But hey, that's just me.

Up through 28 went really fast and easy, but I've been here hitting my head against a wall for an hour on this one.

bleh

EDIT: And I'm finished with part 1, yay. Pretty easy really, only 28 was very hard at all, and that's only because I was overlooking the obvious.

I got really stuck on 28, but I'm through. 29 was stupidly simple :)

On to batch 2! (P.S. 30 is evil)

EDIT: Got it!

Up through 28 went really fast and easy, but I've been here hitting my head against a wall for an hour on this one.

bleh

EDIT: And I'm finished with part 1, yay. Pretty easy really, only 28 was very hard at all, and that's only because I was overlooking the obvious.
Just finished betch one too, 28 is so obvious yet so horrible, well duh! But no.

Last edited by a moderator:

Level #43298 is simply impossible. They ask you to masturbate to men, cut your dick off, and then COOK IT before the answer becomes apparent. Im sorry, but I refuse to go that far for an internet game.

Looks like I'm calling it quits. I've gotten so far :(

Back