Right Of Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julien

Still Fresh
*This topic because the actual one is closed and I don't like being censored in any ways.

I'm glad to see many people on this board are comprehensive people.
It's something rare now days.

Sorry for my bad English.
I just start learning it from my own since 5 years now.
I do not take it badly if someone could correct me. Really, it is more than helpful as I always say.

We mostly share the same point of view and I am pleased that the community of the Pandora is constructive.
Some do not lack of humour :)
There are probably good things to develop.

For the few people that didn't quite understand my point of view I just want to say that like many others I wait since the very beginning (that mean more than years now).
This is probably why so much impatience. By this thread (http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/49657-to-designers-of-the-pandora/) I just wanted to highlight what could possibly happen in the event of greater delays.

Also I probably didn't use PM because it's a "forum" and I like to share my point of view with others (
And receive the wrath maybe... that's the risk). Close subjects for so little is perhaps a little excessive.
Imagine doing this over the Sony Board while the FAQ publicly ask you to go for it?

I learn some new things from the new website and I'm completely satisfy by the "current status" section (as far this one is updated correctly).
It's probably what I was expecting by "more informed".

At then end of this subject I discovered that my first topic was closed. So please, do not think I want to put more oil on the fire. I just want to express myself like any other.

I'm sorry I couldn't bring something newer or relevant to the community but since the Pandora isn't out, everybody here is at the same point.

After all it was my very first topic since years of reading frightening informations silently...

Last edited by a moderator:
hello, i am sorry for such an aggressive reply before, it had been a pretty negative week in here from some people. i did not realise your fear of speaking up before so it is good that you have had the chance for people to answer your questions and hopefully reassure you. i hope my response and others dont keep you away from the forum as it should be a community rather than an elitist thing. please pull up a chair and join in.

when i replied i had actually assumed there was a slightly trolling nature to your post, and since there were already 3 or 4 other negative threads on here could not see reasonable justification for another one. it sounds like in the end though you were just concerned.

When someone closes a topic it's for a reason. Please don't start a new topic to re-open the discussion.

If you disagree with the reason the topic was closed/locked, then you need to contact the moderator responsible via PM, and they will, if appropriate, re-open the topic so you can add your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back