Rockbox auto closes

Retrias

Still Fresh
HI, I am new here , I have a question regardining rockbox, I downloaded the PND from pandora REPO dated 26-12-12. For like two months or so it works just fine whenever I want to just use my pandora as a music player or as an all in device. But today I erased my music folder to copy in a new one, simple right?

Then rockbox starts to act up , and wont play my files at all using the database, so I update the database, still not working, I press initialize thinking I would just rebuild the database, nothing changes, checked around still got file browser and can play the files just fine. Then I closes rockbox , and then tried to initialize again, rockbox then auto closes with the bar going at auto percent, It just wouldn't do anything

So , what can I do?, none of the other music player program is not to my liking due to their nature more of along desktop media players

PS: if this is not the correct place to post it, can you tell me where I can post it ?

Maybe deleting the appdata directory of rockbox helps (Sdcardroot/pandora/appdata/rockbox***, don't know the name exactly)

Thanks , I will try that in a bit , lets see if I can revive my openpandora as my portable media player again (although I keep messing up on locking to low power)

Edit, thanks the solution to delete rockbox appdata worked thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Back