Running Emu's On Psp Fw 3.40 Oe-a

norm

aka kapakux89
Website
kapakux89.com
hi people me again with yet another psp question

iv finally got round to installing 3.40 OE-A but im having some trouble running dgen and SnesPSP_TYL - put them both in the psp/game and run them but i get an error it says:

"the game could not be started.
(80020148)"

anyone help???

I think you need a "GAME150" folder to run homebrew/emus from.

Wow it worked! :p
(I wasn't 100% sure of the folder name .. I haven't touched my PSP in months)

you only need to put it in GAME150 if its the eboot thing in two folders. If you get the original eboot that works in v1.0 firmware it can go in the normal GAME folder :)

i have another question - both the emulators run fine now - but when i browse my memory stick the are two icons titled "corrupt data" or somthing like that - if i delete these the emu's dont run is there any way to hide them? cos there annoying me

Ok, you need to get into the recovery menu (hold the right shoulder while powering on the PSP), under options or something, there's a setting to "hide corrupt icons" or somethig similar ..

.. you can also OC the cpu from these menus.

thanx alot - also and im sorry if my constant question are getting irritating - is there any way to make psx emulation fullscreen?

norm said:
thanx alot - also and im sorry if my constant question are getting irritating - is there any way to make psx emulation fullscreen?
No worries, it makes me feel smart ;)

... yeah, you can make PSX games full screen, just press the home button on the PSP, and you can choose different scaling options from there (if my memory is correct)

Last edited by a moderator:
norm said:
if it makes u feel smart then il continue lol

can you customize icons and backgrounds in the psp menu?
Well others can, I can't ... it's not as simple as drag and drop, so I stay away ... :ph34r:

Go here, and learn Padawan

... soon, you may be able to teach us a few tips and such ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back