Two Quistions, One On The Psp And One On Dream Wee

saintdragon

Website
Visit site
hey all!

first off, il start with the psp quistion...

iv got lumines, and i wanna back it up on my psp, iv got every file inc the umd_data.bin
but i cant launch it! please tell me how, i know of some game launchers but cant find them, spen a good half hour but still nothing!

lumins is only 11 md zipped up! such a crisp game yet small file size...

And now the dream weaver quistion.....

if i were to put a "news forum on my gp-mania forum, how would i make it so that when the admins post in the topic, on the front page will we a news post and it could be read on that page... please help a begginer :)

Hmmm you backed up your UMD and its only 11M? thats the same size as some of the ripped copies floating around on the internet... what a coincidence... ;) Yes you need a launcher. I can't belive you've done a search and not been able to find one, they're everywhere...

I don't think getting the posts on the front page is specifically a DW issue, if they forum uses a database your front page will have to include *some* scripting logic to retrive the posts and display them accordingly... perhaps your forum includes a script to do this..

ratx posted on Aug 5 2005 at 08:31 AM said:
Hmmm you backed up your UMD and its only 11M? thats the same size as some of the ripped copies floating around on the internet... what a coincidence... ;) Yes you need a launcher. I can't belive you've done a search and not been able to find one, they're everywhere...

I don't think getting the posts on the front page is specifically a DW issue, if they forum uses a database your front page will have to include *some* scripting logic to retrive the posts and display them accordingly... perhaps your forum includes a script to do this..

thanks, and the 11mb is zipped up about 29 mb unzipped, but i backed it up and iv got the real version so does it matter which one i have? i really dont know about these things...

Last edited by a moderator:
Its only quasi legal to play "backups" you made yourself although IANAL... *shrug* like you say I don't think anyone would be bothered since you own the original ...

thanks allot for trying atleast, well i found out how to do it, quite simple, didnt even need the launcher at the end...

the "posts on front page" thing would be too complex for dreamwaver i think. i think u need php and/or javascript

Deleted User posted on Aug 6 2005 at 12:07 PM said:
the "posts on front page" thing would be too complex for dreamwaver i think. i think u need php and/or javascript

And MySQL, depending on the board.

Last edited:
Back