Save Jacko

jlebrech

UFO Robot
We all like you Jacko, maybe you dint do it but leave the kids alone.

Buy them all Gameparks instead :D

also FALSE!! What kind of freak is he, and what kind of example does he set for America's kids?

That was hilarious... considering I was playing moonwalker on my gp32 as kind-of hommage to the man whose world may crumble right before our eyes. I agree, michael needs a gp32. He can play with that for as long as he likes and it wont put him in jail with his bail set at 3million dollars- :)

Good luck Jacko- the world is watching on.......

yuzo

i think the whole thing with MJ is bullshit, just another person out for some fame and money. Jacko seems alright, sure he's an ugly bastard but that doesnt stop him being a bad person

i think the whole thing with MJ is bullshit, just another person out for some fame and money. Jacko seems alright, sure he's an ugly bastard but that doesnt stop him being a bad person
Why would anybody want to be famous by claiming MJ had sex with them? It's not for money either as the family are saying they will not settle for money in any case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here in America, the major news stations have the Michael Jackson story as headlines. There HAS to be better news then some famous pedophile. Am I the only one who doesn't care about Michael Jackson? As Jon Stewart of the Daily Show said, "...The CNN news logo had an errection."

Hes a bad invincable child molesting plastic crazy Mo Fo Thats right ;)

Yeah, You guyz rock alright- Generalnmx is right in a major way. This coverage were getting on MJ here in america is almost like propaganda. There are so many important things that have happened around the world and the only thing I see on tv is MJ, kobe bryant and the corny late night jokes about them.

Bringout the gimp, I think its all about money too- MJ is a wierd guy, but he absolutely loathes sexual interactions of any kind. So, him actually having sex with a kid is somewhat unbelieveable. The "sleeping in the same bed as kids" thingy, does leave a bit of a questionable cause.

Good point, Klown.... What kind of person would claim sex with MJ for fame and fortune?-

But I hope he just kills neverland and kicks the kids out- I know that sounds mean, but its these kids and their parents that are looking for the smallest reason to maul MJs money supply.

I think the Kobe Bryant story is also the biggest sack of bullshit ever- He didnt rape that stoopid girl.... SHE HAS A TATOOO OF HIS NAME AND JERSEY NUMBER ON HER ARSE. NO KIDDING!! She laid it on thick..... and he accepted it. She was out to get him from day one. However, Kobe is an idiot for doing that ugly girl when he has beautiful wife at home with the kid.

yuzo

anyone saw "Jacko" on Scary Movie 3 (Well someone made to look like him) Its very funny hehe. he gets his nose ripped off LOL :D

Back