Saving.

Azure

Trust the recursion...
When saving, sometimes the stuff in the bar on the bottom (health, ammo, keys, etc.) and sometimes it stays there. Is this normal?

Sorry Azure, I dont get your question right, but the hitpoint/inventory bar stays if you enter the menu. Your hitpoints and weapons will be saved, if that was your question.

Thyphoid posted on Sep 10 2003 at 12:14 AM said:
Sorry Azure, I dont get your question right, but the hitpoint/inventory bar stays if you enter the menu. Your hitpoints and weapons will be saved, if that was your question.
My question is, when you save, the stuff on your bar, the number of healt, ammo, etc., dissappears while it saves, then when it is done saving, they reappear, but sometimes the numbers and stuff don't disappear on the bottom and they stay there, my question is this normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. The status bar even stays between the maps, during the level-statistic count. That surely differ with the PC-Version, but I would not mind about it. I just found out that my Doom2 savegames were deleted somehow. :blink: Doom V0.9 rules but is still a little buggy. That is also reflected in the slightly buggy controls, as discussed before. But I like it. ;)

Thyphoid posted on Sep 11 2003 at 01:48 AM said:
Yes. The status bar even stays between the maps, during the level-statistic count. That surely differ with the PC-Version, but I would not mind about it. I just found out that my Doom2 savegames were deleted somehow. :blink: Doom V0.9 rules but is still a little buggy. That is also reflected in the slightly buggy controls, as discussed before. But I like it. ;)
So for you guys, it disappears sometimes when you save, and other times it doesn't? Does anybody know why this happens?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back