Screw it IM GOING PREMIUM

pokitfoxx

what else is there to say? I JUST WANT IT NOW :D

Edit...

just realized i havnt checked the boards lately, any1 know if theyre still available?

Last edited by a moderator:

Edit...

just realized i havnt checked the boards lately, any1 know if theyre still available?
Yup it's available still, if you are upgrading from an old one then just email whoever you bought it from for an upgrade via google checkout otherwise you can buy from here (Will edit in link)

Edit...

Yup it's available still, if you are upgrading from an old one then just email whoever you bought it from for an upgrade via google checkout otherwise you can buy from here (Will edit in link)

Thanks much its alright haha i sent the email way before i made the thread. I was just curious

Edit...

Thanks much its alright haha i sent the email way before i made the thread. I was just curious
Ok, yeah I can't seem to find it right now but the email will work

Hey Craigix is the link still up for Premium orders? You should put the link on the Home page so more customers order. :)

Ah man, lucky you. I would upgrade, I might in a few weeks if I still haven't gotten mine, I just can't justify it right now. Mine might be right around the corner also. I might end up getting a second one and doing it through the 7 day deal at a later date also.

I just want to say that one Pandora is awesome, but TWO Pandora's is mind-blowing .. ;)

I encourage it. Placed an order, few weeks later when premium happened, emailed Jacquleyn, who is super nice, upgraded my order, 2 weeks later Pandora in hand.

SSSTILLLL learning how to use it. But I can play Cave story (thanks Prometheus!).

But yes, pretty flawless transaction beginning to end.

yeah thats what i was thinking :D but also i dont want to wait anymore, i made waiting become impatience and then figured ill just throw some hard earned cash at the game and now i get my pandora :D anyways, i sent the email last night and no dice on a reply, i guess Debs aint working on fridays... i hope i get a reply on monday *crosses fingers*

yeah thats what i was thinking :D but also i dont want to wait anymore, i made waiting become impatience and then figured ill just throw some hard earned cash at the game and now i get my pandora :D anyways, i sent the email last night and no dice on a reply, i guess Debs aint working on fridays... i hope i get a reply on monday *crosses fingers*
if you get a reply on monday then by the next monday you will have Craig deliver it too you in person how about that

what will you say to him?

i'm in the same boat, i just upgraded my order too. i say premium or bust. (o wait u can only get premium now :lol: )

Woo order from checkout came just a couple mins ago, i immediately paid and now cant get this huge grin off my face, im not telling any1 im getting it muhahahahahaha they wall all have their jaws dropped and hopefully i can nab some more pandora sales

THEM being my friends and co-workers! :D

muhahahaha i cant wait to feel like purple tentacle, just like he got his hands and did a stance, i will recieve my pandora and my very own epic stance will begin :D

I made a preorder like two years ago and canceled it. Now with this premium scheme I'm interested in getting the Pandora again. I really hope this deal is still going for another week or so for me to get the funds together.

yeah i decided to go into even more debt, the way i figure once i get it i wont eat sleep or spend money in anyway allowing me to pay it all back

Back