ScummVM Question?

#1 GameMaster

Website
Visit site
I have found an awesome patch that adds voicing to Monkey Island 1&2 but it requires a fan edition patch for it to work and I was wondering if anyone could some how get it to work with the Pandora. Here is a link to the project along with its source.

I have found an awesome patch that adds voicing to Monkey Island 1&2 but it requires a fan edition patch for it to work and I was wondering if anyone could some how get it to work with the Pandora. Here is a link to the project along with its source.

it should work anyway as long as you have the CD version of monkey island, and you copy all the needed files.

it should work anyway as long as you have the CD version of monkey island, and you copy all the needed files.

Monkey Island 1 and 2 didn't have voice work until the special editions, which weren't done on the scumm engine.

Back