Sd Card And Batteries Get Hot

sanjuro

Still Fresh
Can we start a list of 100% compatable cards as i am having problems playing back video from my two cards 1gig Dane Elec and 512mb Sandisk after 30 secs to 2 mins the video corrupts and freezes also when i remove the card it is very warm it may be over heating ?? and the batteries get hot faulty unit ??

my batterys get hot, and vids crash sometimes too. I think the crashing may be due to battery charge levels. It drinks batterys.

Mine crashes every time and on MP3 it wont even play a full song with out crashing i think its refund time

Mine used to do that, get soon rechargable batteries, I can now watch full episodes now, its weird before it used to crash seconds in but now its working fine, watched simpsons then american dad in a row without ANY crashing.

EV467.jpg

tried fitting this but no luck :rolleyes:

I noticed mine was doing a lot of crashing when I put the cheap batteries in it that I got with the gp2x. I don't know if it was the batteries or the fact they were a bit low. I have some duracell batteries in now and everything seems fine. I've also noticed if your messing about with the buttons a lot when playing a video or mp3 that can cause it to crash.

buy good quality 2500mah nimh accus, this cant be sayd often enugh, buy ansmann, gp or energizer, many other brands are crap. And get "photo" batteries if you can.

if you want hot batteries, use the PSP with the internet browser for an hour...

It's simply the result of being high drain

Back