Sd card slot 2 not working

sukhi2011

I want to repair my sd card slot 2,can i do it myself,is it easy.

Are there any videos how to do it,plus there is a one special screw on pandora,how do i take it out.

In fairness, you managed to break it yourself, and have made a copious amount of help threads about operating the software of your Pandora.

I would strongly recommend just sending it in for professional repair.

Jut need to know,how to do it.

The sotware quite easy to do use on pandora,so don't give me that saying software is hard,no software is hard to use,just need to study a little that is all.

^ Alerino, sukhiextreme posted here a while ago to say that he broke the slot whilst forcefully pulling a card out of it, but that it had been fine before that.

I could have sworn that an RMA was granted, but for some reason, going on this thread, it seems that the unit still hasn't been sent in.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the right sd slot will read just fine, but you have to overclock to 1.3ghz in order to write to it

i think the right sd slot will read just fine, but you have to overclock to 1.3ghz in order to write to it

Ha ha ha, be nice, DaMummy. Some poor kid's gonna think you're serious.

In all fairness, deleting the /boot directory on the NAND is a better solution.

</sarcasm>

Last edited by a moderator:
What you guys on about.

It's about hardware issue,how to replace sd card slot 2.

I already spoke to ed but i have to send the unit,which i don't want to.

I can open it up to see what's the problem but there is one problem one of the screw is special,how can i unscrew it.

Thanks for that,i will send it professional repair,ed is willing to do it and will take about one week in all.

Back