Sd Cards...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warpshade

Still Fresh
At the moment, I'm looking at £14+ (inc vat) for a 8gb SDHC.
Where did people here get/plan to get their SD card(s), and for how much?

I would advise people to wait closer to the shipping date of the Pandora to purchase their memory cards.
Prices are always on the decline.. and you may just find a better deal in November before the release compared to right now. :)

Oh.. and to answer OP, I'm not knowledgeable of memory sites that ship internationally. Sorry. :(

ANOTHER QUESTION THAT IS POINTLESS BUT WILL GIVE A ANSWER
ebay. amazon . and your local supermarket. yur best friend .or even mummmy daddy might have a camera they dont use any more ;)

took 33 SECONDS

ggizmotigger said:
ANOTHER QUESTION THAT IS POINTLESS BUT WILL GIVE A ANSWER
ebay. amazon . and your local supermarket. yur best friend .or even mummmy daddy might have a camera they dont use any more ;)

took 33 SECONDS
There was no need to be like that, there is some recent talk on SD cards here - SD Card Prices

Further to your silly reply, telling him to use ebay/amazon is bad advice, buy the cards from a reputable online retailer, I'm probably going to buy a couple of Kingston or Sandisk ones from mymemory.co.uk because i don't want them failing and i've heard people sell fake sandisk ones on the bay and amazon.

just something to watch out for :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW SOMEONE ACTUALLY DID A SEARCH AND LOOK BEFORE THEY POSTED WOW 10 OUT 10

20 SECONDS IT TOOK TO FIND ANOTHER POST WISH ALL WOULD LOOK BEFORE THEY POST A MESSAGE

ggizmotigger said:

20 SECONDS IT TOOK TO FIND ANOTHER POST WISH ALL WOULD LOOK BEFORE THEY POST A MESSAGE
Seriously chill out, your attitude stinks.

ggizmotigger said:

nerd rage for the lose

repeast posts happen on every forum, chill out

ggizmotigger said:

Every post you have posted so far on this board has been pointless or insulting. We don't want that here.

I'm removing your posting privileges until after pre-order day. Maybe you'll calm down a little then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back