SD cards

Fzero

Advanced Member
I use 7dayshop often for memory and stuff, they fair priced, deliver quick, and I've never had any probs with my orders

just thought I'd let anyone who might be looking for some SD for for their Pandora, they got offer on currently for:

Transcend SDH. Class 10.

8GB from £7.49 delivered

16GB from £14.99

Sounds good pricings to me.

Just letting you lot know

32GB for £33.99, that is starting to sound attractive.

Can't vouch for the brand of card having never heard of them, but can vouch for 7 Day Shop, been using them for years with no problem.

It's going to be difficult to stick to my 'never by an SD card for more than £20' mantra that has served me well thus far.

Same here, I've got 3 16gb cards. It would be nice to finish the set with a 32.

So, do we think these would be a good investment for the Pandora ?

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_6&products_id=110323
That's a very good speed. Amazon.co.uk had a card at £34 that was only class 2. I'm still not sure if the Pandora can read quicker than this.

Same here, I've got 3 16gb cards. It would be nice to finish the set with a 32.
My thoughts exactly. Might have to gamble on this one.

Whomever buys first should test this and post the results. Forgets the name of the util, it's on prometheus' signature. ???h2testw???

Whomever buys first should test this and post the results. Forgets the name of the util, it's on prometheus' signature. ???h2testw???
That's it, alright. And now my signature is available in this thread for reference, too. :p (Or, for even quicker reference, H2testw is here.)

7DayShop are good - with any luck, this card also will be. Good luck to whoever gets one, if it turns out to be genuine (which, knowing 7DayShop, I imagine it will - I just think it's sensible to run H2testw on all flash media, regardless of where you got it from).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back