See the dragon working

I'm currently living with 4 hours of sleep, so I go to bed usually at 5:30 am and get back to work at 10am.
Then I'm doing normal life job, my shop, if I find time, more Pandora work.

At 8 - 8:30pm, I'm coming home, spending a few hours with my girlfriend (until 11:30pm, that's when she goes to bed) and continue to work on Pandora stuff until 5am :)
Well, there it is. Proof that EvilDragon really is a Dragon.

Aaaand the cam will be back online within the next minutes.

I don't know how long (probably only 1 - 2 hours), depending on when real life work needs me again ;)

No rest for the wicked (or should that be evil?)

Keep up the good work ED, those hands are just a blur! :D

GAH! NYAN CAT EAR RAPE!

Why was I not warned >.>

Great to see the Dragon in his lair. Keep up the good work :D

And I'm back on :)

No Pandora-building tonight - but I'm building some test rigs for CircuitCo to help speed up and improve the testing there :)

It's a simple crappy webcam setup ;)

My PC here uploads the image every 3 seconds to the server.

If you are unlucky and your PC refreshes while the new pic is uploaded, you've got that white pic.

I'll check sometime if I can improve it (or make a videostream), but right now, I'll rather repair Pandoras :)

Would it be possible to make it so that the image is saved as, for example, cam.new.jpg, and once it's saved, move it to the actual cam.jpg? Since move is basically an atomic operation, that would ensure that the image is always complete.

Yeah, I know I need to improve, I just have too little time.

Anyways, it's 5:15am, time to finish work for today :)

Thanks again for sharing that with us, ED. This kind of thing really helps me feel a little closer to the project, and the wait a little less painful. ^_^

Back