UK ordering available again for new units

Quick post for others information - I live in the UK and placed my order (no previous order etc) at 2:30PM on 29.05.12 and received my Pandora on 9.06.12 (Saturday!).

Very fast - its a shame others have been waiting for years, but my purchase will help others get their long-standing order.

I thought the point of my upgrading was to be on the same priority with the new customers. That you got yours within 2 weeks while I and some others upgraded around or just under 2 months ago--and are still waiting--is rather irritating.

Thanks for the update, though. Enjoy the beauty :)

Ah, the left shoulder button on my Pandora sticks... but I can see threads here that discuss fixing it, so I will probably take it apart when it matters.

Hi. I'm planning on ordering but I start uni in just over a week so just need to check that it will ship in time?

Thanks.

ps this is for the 1.5 silver case model not the 1ghz

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean you need it within a week? That's unlikely, the shipping itself can take longer than that.

Do you mean you need it within a week? That's unlikely, the shipping itself can take longer than that.

Shipping within uk is about 3 days. If he has them in stock it should be here. I can manage to get peoples orders from me to them in 7 days.

Well, you can give it a shot, the 600 MHz models should be in stock (at least ED has them in stock, I don't know about Craig). Shipment will start no sooner than when payment is confirmed though, and Craig is very busy at the moment because of the upcoming ICP2 kickstarter. So 2-3 weeks is probably more realistic.

I don't think Craig has any 600Mhz in stock. The stock is all at EvilDragon's shop in Germany, and if you order now he should have no problem shipping by Monday I should think. Does stuff ship from Germany in 3 days though?

Ahh. Cheers thats I great help. I'll order from EvilDragon. Doesn't need to be here in 3 days, just by next friday to save me having to get it sent on to me at uni which is a hassle. Plus I want it for the coach journey. Thanks again.

I said 3 days because even if you get the order in now there's no guarantee that he will get to it tomorrow, so maybe he gets to it on Saturday, but if post there is anything like it is here there is no shipping or delivery on weekends, so it won't go out until Monday, which means 3 days is a Thursday delivery.

edit: point is that it might get there in time, but you're cutting it close and should have a back up plan, just in case.

I said 3 days because even if you get the order in now there's no guarantee that he will get to it tomorrow, so maybe he gets to it on Saturday, but if post there is anything like it is here there is no shipping or delivery on weekends, so it won't go out until Monday, which means 3 days is a Thursday delivery.

edit: point is that it might get there in time, but you're cutting it close and should have a back up plan, just in case.

Suppose I could ask the driver to let me connect my N64 to the coach TV. :unsure:

5 hours to Oxford. Maybe if I mention that it'll get here sooner...

Even tho its Brookes.

It's shipped! Pretty awesome service at dragonbox. Always did prefer German efficiency to British eccentricity.

Good news! Now to hope it takes less than a week to arrive. Can't imagine it will, but no pessimist has ever been disappointed. :p

Arrived a couple of days ago. :) 9th I think it was. Been very busy but have had time to play with it a bit and am very impressed both with the console and dragonbox's quick dispatch. Cheers. :)

Back