Trade for a Pandora, GBAX reboot, CC units.

Theres a pandora on gbax.com now for £75 (broken nubs), but still wow!Grab a bargain.

I want the new 1ghz Pandora can I trade a new psvita for one? And cash of course.

Theres a pandora on gbax.com now for £75 (broken nubs), but still wow!Grab a bargain.
It's amazing for how little you can sell these things once you've pocketed the money of the pre order and let ED deal with the shit! :blink:
Amazing, isn't it? However, I'm not dealing with everything.

Once the money planned according to my business plan is gone, and GBAX hasn't given any profit for remaining preorders, I fear there will still be preorders left... once that happens, I guess it could turn out bad for him.

If you are a waiting preorder and see a unit on GBAX you like, I would suggest contacting them right away to get the unit.

Or bad for the pre orderer, Craig will still be driving his new electric car, going on holidays, buying new 3d printers, buying lots of new chinese phones to sell and, of course, developing new bluetooth controllers before fulfilling previous obligations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prices include taxes.

If my understanding is correct there should be no VAT on orders from non EU countries, did a quick test as a US customer and could see no sign that VAT was removed from the purchase price.

At the checkout there is a minor typo & some misinformation : 'Total price excuding taxes'
Still no sign Taxes are removed for non EU orders.

Still the same typo & misinformation at checkout.

A general bit of advice : Make the items that you have in stock appear at the top of the page.

If you are a waiting preorder and see a unit on GBAX you like, I would suggest contacting them right away to get the unit.
He should really be offering these in private to those on the pre-order queue first. Of course that means offering to use them to fulfill their preorder with no further charge, not offering to sell them. He could very well get some takers, even if it's a compromise. It goes without saying that removing a $300+ obligation is better than making < $150.

Barring that, he could sell it for substantially more if the nubs were fixed. This is something you can do right? Maybe you should buy the unit so you can properly refurb it :p

The whole thing looks like a strategy of someone who has no intention of tending to his long term obligations and instead wants to dump what he has for quick and easy income...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if craig has sold like 20 of these units for on average $200 a piece, thats $4000. It might be nice if he offered to ship at least some of the tv out cables people have already paid for.

Yeah. $4000 could go towards producing new units for those who wait. That are over 15 new units at production cost.

I'm not holding my breath for any of the Craigix remainder of things that are left for my order...

I think the issue I have with the whole 'deal' is that this comes across as a deliberate undercut to ED.  Is Craig trying to hurt/destroy this business?

Yeah, I fear all those people who mocked me for parting with £££'s on a pre-order will be giving it the "I told you so". Even though for a couple years or more now I've been telling them "that one day it will arrive" and "it's all legit".

...I don't think I will let those people know about the other ££'s vanished on the iCP2 for fear of that project also not reaching me.

Am I somewhat put off from the idea of backing projects with funds? Perhaps.

Probably wouldn't invest so much anyway, keeping my KS backings to less costly projects

Yeah, I fear all those people who mocked me for parting with £££'s on a pre-order will be giving it the "I told you so". Even though for a couple years or more now I've been telling them "that one day it will arrive" and "it's all legit".
It is legit. Unless the "I told you so"s specifically predicted the problems OPT would encounter then they're completely off base. If they try to get all smug about how you were "scammed" I and 4999 other people will gladly vouch for the fact that it isn't a scam, it's just a project that got too big and out of control.

Back