Sega Saturn Ports

sukhigp said:
I want to see some sega saturn games ported to gp2x asap, as we know saturn emulator can't be made on gp2x best way to see saturn games by porting them over to gp2x can anyone do it, here are the games i want to see:

*sonic 3d
*sonic r
*virtua fighter 1,2
*sega rally
*nights
*christmas nights
*fighters megamix
ERM, WHAT ABOUT THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD???

Last edited by a moderator:
JakeK said:
I want to play light gun games on my GP2X, can we do that too?
:p

Sarcasm aside, did anyone ever try that with tv-out? I was going to, but my Saturn light gun didn't work with my adaptor.

Also, why isn't this topic like in the LOL Files or something? Has sukhigp gone past his quota?

Yes thank you everyone for boring opnions none of the comments were interesting at all.

The gp2x is good console but apparently it doesn't have the right consoles on it that's because the console isn't powerful enough to emulate saturn,jaguar,3d0,n64,dreamcast.

I've moved from the gp2x to the pc for some time now, i personally prefer the pc over the gp2x, the pc is capable of doing everything which i like alot the gp2x is not very intersting at all, i hope the pandora will be alot better than gp2x and will have new emulators which the gp2x doesn't have.

I would love to see more sega emulators on pandora i definetely want 32x,saturn if possible dreamcast.

sukhigp said:
Yes thank you everyone for boring opnions none of the comments were interesting at all.

The gp2x is good console but apparently it doesn't have the right consoles on it that's because the console isn't powerful enough to emulate saturn,jaguar,3d0,n64,dreamcast.

I've moved from the gp2x to the pc for some time now, i personally prefer the pc over the gp2x, the pc is capable of doing everything which i like alot the gp2x is not very intersting at all, i hope the pandora will be alot better than gp2x and will have new emulators which the gp2x doesn't have.

I would love to see more sega emulators on pandora i definetely want 32x,saturn if possible dreamcast.
It would have been better if you had known what the GP2X's limitation's were before ordering one thinking it could be the next portable n64.

Seriously sukhigp, why don't you just think before posting? I've been reading a lot of threads on this forum and all of your comments are really useless and just complaining about the GP2X not being to emulate the consoles you want. Why?

Get a laptop or something. :/

sukhigp said:
(blah)...
I've moved from the gp2x to the pc for some time now, i personally prefer the pc over the gp2x, the pc is capable of doing everything which i like alot the gp2x is not very intersting at all
Thanks for the posts, none of them are interesting at all, and most border on being incomprehensible.

If you don't like the GP2X, why are you still subjecting us to your ramblings? Seriously, fuck off to some other forum, I'm sure they'll be delighted to have you.

I don't have any problem with him, personally. I need a good laugh a lot of the time. :D

fishybawb said:
I find sukihgp highly entertaining, and probably reply to too many of the threads he features in. I'm still not sure if he's for real or not. It's possible he's an actual person, but that'd require an unlikely combination of incest and trans-species breeding (monkey, or possibly slightly retarded antelope).

You can communicate with him by ignoring all previous information on any given subject, along with punctuation, grammar, and common sense. Finish your post with a list composed of equal parts fanboy-ism, misguided opinion and good old bullshit, just to "prove" your point.

The suggestion that he might like to read the painstakingly created (for devs, ANY documentation tends to hurt at least a bit) manuals is absolutely forbidden, and any mention of them will be met with whatever the Internet equivalent of a blank stare is.
:D Ever thought about making money as a critic?

But really, sushigp strikes me as a child, my guess is 10-12 years, which would explain his immature and not always comprehensible posts. Let's not be too hard on him, flaming will do no good and I have no doubts that the devvers here are sensible enough not to take his comments seriously.

For you maybe, however, a lot of people here quite like old school!

Ever tried completing Manic Miner on the spectrum? It's challenging at times.

Played any of the Mega-CD games on picodrive? Not next-gen but still fun.

See the problem with your generation of gamers (if you are as young as we think you are) is that you have no appreciation of games in general. All you see is graphics and go WOW.

I'd suggest keeping an open mind and play some of the old consoles and at least appreciate the playability of old school gems.

Good luck lugging around your PC.

So would we lot, but time will tell....as for dreamcast, I think even the pandora won't manage that!

namco said:
Good luck lugging around your PC.
sukhigp's next purchase:

ef93ced4da.jpg

I think the annoying thing about sukhigp isn't really his preferences but how he keeps going from being a total fanboy who defends the system to the death to someone totally disinterested who criticizes it. Sometimes the other way around (like how he was about Pandora, but that's not even out yet)

Hello, I sure wished saturn emulation be possible...

But, like said before, Saturn emulation requires A LOT of power (and I mean a lot !! for a handheld device.)
Moreover, the source code for the saturn titles is not available anywhere...

But a lot of the Saturn Megahits were also released under the brand SegaPC to be played by PC gamers.
The configuration for those games is way weaker than the one needed for the saturn emulation.

Don't you think it **Might** be doable to have Sega Rally PC, ManX TT SBK, Sega Touring Car, Virtua cop and other games playable on the GP2X from those PC versions ?

I don't know anything about programming...
But I would like you expert guys to tell me the "feasability" of it.

Thanks.

Back