Sell Mp4 Player Can Play Snes And Divx Movie!

Let me know if u want buy it, I only use this about a year but i got gp2x now. The screen a little dust and little bit scratch but the player it in great Shape.

tony2k1 said:
Let me know if u want buy it, I only use this about a year but i got gp2x now. The screen a little dust and little bit scratch but the player it in great Shape.

This portable it good for listen music and it have a great speaker. Also great watch movies and read e-reader Great camera and view image. It got 2 earphone on top of the player that mean u can listen up to 2 person at the sametime. But for game it not a good dpad or playing game. I will shiping free of charge, Buy it at your own risk!

Thank you!

tony2k1 said:
tony2k1 said:

This portable it good for listen music and it have a great speaker. Also great watch movies and read e-reader Great camera and view image. It got 2 earphone on top of the player that mean u can listen up to 2 person at the sametime. But for game it not a good dpad or playing game. I will shiping free of charge, Buy it at your own risk!

Or if u want trade something like portable game device or game system please let me know! I'm tradeing instead of selling =)

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
tony2k1 said:
Buy it at your own risk!
I lol'd.

What r u try say?

Buy it your own risk that mean no refund or exchange. I'm a honest selller at ebay please check my nick it tony2k881!

From July 2007 on engadget the price was listed as $110

but why go to the trouble when one of these confused little puppies can be yours for just $109.68?

A year and a half on, expecting $100 for a used one, with dust and scratches, and no comeback is a bit much!!

I wish you luck though :p

pandora said:
So... the risk is that you are lying?

What do u mean? Please if u don't want buy it please stop comment dumb comment!

Back