Selling $25 Smc, Sega Nomad

Sid Elias

Still Fresh
I am selling a single Smartmedia card for $25; msg me if you're interested. Also - I am selling a Sega Nomad; this is a portable Sega Genesis (for those of you tired of waiting for FGen) with lots of original cartridges included; MSG me, if you're interested, for a list. The Nomad, complete with games, ac adaptor, and rechargeable battery pack, is $80.

How long does it work with the rechargable battery pack? Any dead pixels?
THanks I'd like a list of the games

The nomad is great! (I have one) Although the nomad is a bit big and boxy this deal seems great for anyone who doesn't have one already.

Can you connect a nomad to a TV? I am pretty sure you can so more importantly can you connect a controller to it?

Yes you can connect a Nomad to a TV; all you need is an original Genesis 2 TV adaptor (which I never needed, and do not have).

The battery will typically last you 3-4 hours, on a full charge; the biggest power hog is the Nomad's beautiful screen, which displays games perfectly no matter what lighting conditions you are in.

Here is what you'd get:

Sega Nomad
Nomad Rechargeable Battery Pack
AC adaptor
Sega Genesis pad (3-button)

Games:
Aladdin
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic 2
Sonic & Knuckles
Eternal Champions
Comix Zone
Super Baseball 2020
The Jungle Book
Jungle Strike
Populous
Street Fighter 2: Special Champion Edition
Arch Rivals
Dynamite Headdy
Paperboy
Marble Madness

And no, there are no dead pixels that I could see. AND, you CAN connect a second controller to it! I used to play a friend of mine regularly on Street Fighter 2 with the Nomad; since both the Nomad and his controller had six buttons, it was perfect for the task.

Back