Man, I Missed Out On The Sega Nomad - Or Did I?

Edit: Oh yes, and tack-on that my daughters' (apostrophe is in the right place) GBA's have 3 games between them, and we have another dark and unspoken benefit of the GP2X. The benefit of "amount of games" versus "cost."

Good point. But actually it would be "my daughters' GBAs' have 3 games" since you have both multiple daughters (I'm guessing) and multiple GBAs (based on conjugation have, not has and them, not it).

Ben's done some cool stuff, and so have others. My favorite console-made-portables are actually a portable dreamcast: portablesystems.net dreamcast and a portable xbox: portablesystems again, although I'm not sure how comfortable the xbox would be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: Oh yes, and tack-on that my daughters' (apostrophe is in the right place) GBA's have 3 games between them, and we have another dark and unspoken benefit of the GP2X. The benefit of "amount of games" versus "cost."

Good point. But actually it would be "my daughters' GBAs' have 3 games" since you have both multiple daughters (I'm guessing) and multiple GBAs (based on conjugation have, not has and them, not it).

Ben's done some cool stuff, and so have others. My favorite console-made-portables are actually a portable dreamcast: portablesystems.net dreamcast and a portable xbox: portablesystems again, although I'm not sure how comfortable the xbox would be.

Actually, It should be: "my daughters' GBAs have 3 games" since the word "have" eliminates the need for GBAs to be possessive! XD This is fun! ;P

to see the most amazing n64P to date just google l64 or l33t64 its been dugg and engageted, marshall did an AMAZING job on it

Actually, the size of the N64 portable can get quite small, possibly even smaller than the Sega Nomad is. But I plan for mine to be slightly bigger than the Nomad, but be easy to grip because of that. With dual Z-triggers. ^_^

Even smaller if you use the chinese market N64 in a controller "iQue". An actual licensed Nintendo product on Lik-Sang for a while, I forget the wierd name (think Wii, with a Q in it, I just remembered, the iQue!).

I would start with that to make a N64 portable.

Actually, It should be: "my daughters' GBAs have 3 games" since the word "have" eliminates the need for GBAs to be possessive! XD This is fun! ;P
*cackles*

Thanks, guys. I shall endeavor to remember this and get it right next time - I get confused by the use of an apostrophe in acronyms such as "PCs" versus "PC's" and so on. How does one make sense of that? The grade-level journalism we find today doesn't do much for an after-school education.

Edit: Yes, I have 3 daughters and they have 2 GBAs. :D

*cackles*

Thanks, guys. I shall endeavor to remember this and get it right next time - I get confused by the use of an apostrophe in acronyms such as "PCs" versus "PC's" and so on. How does one make sense of that? The grade-level journalism we find today doesn't do much for an after-school education.

Edit: Yes, I have 3 daughters and they have 2 GBAs. :D

3 kids and 2 GBAs isn't the best situation, although I suppose that 3 kids and 1 GBA would be worse...

Ah, they're taught to share at an age so young they can't speak yet. At 9 and 6, my oldest two daughters refuse adamantly to play competative games, largely because of this subliminal up-bringing. So they'll tag-team the computer in Dead or Alive rather than fight each other. Mind you, I'm no where near them, and they still insist on this; that is, in a word, different. I am blessed with naturally helpful children.

Yes. Lack of sharing brings about an immediate response - called lack of having anything :rolleyes:

But - I could talk about my wife and kids all day. Entire forums could not withstand my potential barrage of happy exposition. Don't mind me.

Edit: Almost forgot. They tag-team me at any game they can! Dad is fair game. Try playing a board game, Advance Wars (GBA) or anything where you're outnumbered 2 to 1. The older they get, the more they win.

to see the most amazing n64P to date just google l64 or l33t64 its been dugg and engageted, marshall did an AMAZING job on it

Saw it the other day, it was nice.

Actually, the size of the N64 portable can get quite small, possibly even smaller than the Sega Nomad is. But I plan for mine to be slightly bigger than the Nomad, but be easy to grip because of that. With dual Z-triggers. ^_^

Even smaller if you use the chinese market N64 in a controller "iQue". An actual licensed Nintendo product on Lik-Sang for a while, I forget the wierd name (think Wii, with a Q in it, I just remembered, the iQue!).

I would start with that to make a N64 portable.

I WISH. If you check Benheck's forums, no one has figured out yet how to go about connecting it with an N64 cartridge and Memcard slots and all. Until someone figures that out, you have to use an old N64 board.

If anyone on these forums would be kind enough to figure that out for us, that would be greatly appreciated! ^_^

Back