Selling First Batch Pandora, shipping from US

Failcake

Still Fresh
Hi all,

I am selling my first batch Pandora. It's a great little device and deserves better treatment than the drawer it's been sitting in for a while now. It's from the initial first batch of Pandoras, I pre-ordered mine back when they were very first being shipped and ended up paying the premium to cut in line and get mine shipped faster. I've tested the device and it still works great, the nubs work excellently. The device overall is in great condition, the only issue is there are two minor cracks on the top panel that I've included in the pictures. They are only cosmetic cracks though, they aren't actually big enough for the plastic to wiggle, and if I recall correctly the plastic cracking in these spots was a pretty common issue for the original Pandoras. These cracks are shown in the last two images. I never overclocked it so the internals should be in good condition, my understanding is you can safely overclock these to around ~800MHz, and can go higher but that requires more expertise.

Comes with the original charger, original carrying case (which is also in great condition), the original stylus, and original battery. I'll also throw in the 32 GB SanDisk SD card I used with it.

Asking price is $100 or best offer, PM me if you are interested. I am based in the US, if you are in the US I am happy to cover shipping. If you are international I don't mind shipping international but we will need to work out a shipping payment.

Let me know if you have any questions.

mfBb2xd.jpg
skz8jK1.jpg
vPRI75z.jpg
TuSOSML.jpg
xqFuOJM.jpg
WUkDnwN.jpg

Last edited:
I have not heard from swagneto since he messaged me so the Pandora is still up for sale. I'm also lowering my asking price from $150 to $100 which I think is a really good deal for this device. If anyone is interested please PM me. My offer of free domestic shipping still stands as well!

Back