Selling Hacked Psp 2000, Cfw 5.00M33-6 Prometheus

price? pics? chance of selling psp alone as i already have a hacked 1001 that i wouldnt mind replacing with a slim

DaMummy said:
price? pics? chance of selling psp alone as i already have a hacked 1001 that i wouldnt mind replacing with a slim
I'm thinking between $130-$150 since it's pre-hacked, pristine condition and has a newish battery.

It has a screen protector so the screen itself is in perfect condition (never used without screen protector on).

I'd prefer to sell it with my Monster Hunter UMD and 8GB MMC, since I'll never have a use for either of those again. Altogether (with UMD and MMC) I'm thinking $200 (since the UMD cost me $30 and the MMC cost me $60, it's only two months old, MagicGate supported (ie not a fake/ripoff), and comes pre-loaded with things on it (not that I'm charging for that, just figured I'd mention it)).

Last edited by a moderator:
DaMummy said:
hmm little too expensive for my taste

Well the price is slightly negotiable. How about $160 with the 8GB MMC but not Monster Hunter? I can probably sell MHFU alone, but the 8GB MMC Is going to be tougher to sell so I'd like to sell it alongside the PSP.F

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry too much for me to jump on it as i already have a 1001, unless its kind of a lowball price i wouldnt jump on it. and im sure youd have no problem selling an magicgate 8gb mmc as those are widely needed by hacked psps, i just use a fake dealextreme 8gb though

Back