Selling my 2nd pandora , anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , around 400 dollars including the SD card , especially because it's only used like once to test something. :rolleyes:

sounds pretty fair. Now that premium orders aren't an option, i would have thought of around 500 bucks for a semi-new unit.

you should probably put it on ebay and publish the link here, on gp32x and gp2x.de-forums

sounds pretty fair. Now that premium orders aren't an option, i would have thought of around 500 bucks for a semi-new unit.

you should probably put it on ebay and publish the link here, on gp32x and gp2x.de-forums

Thanks for that advise , i may just do that :)

Im interested,

I sent you an email

I just recieved it.

-----------------------

On a side note , I just decided not to put the pandora on ebay because of the new rules there , they changed their share of the final price to 8 % !!! :blink: , that's absurd.... :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I received your email, let me think about it for a little bit because I placed some bids on ebay.

Thanks

I would but I allready used all my saved up money on the one I bought a month ago that I still don't have :-( but it sounds like a fair deal I'll tell my friend about it (he has been saving too)

This is a good deal, i do want it. but i can not afford it right now (my girlfriend would kill me). I am still waiting for mine. I will tell my classmate, he might be interested ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back