Selling my pandora =(

You really shouldn't list it as new if it isn't, called misrepresentation. That's why eBay has option for like new, which is what it is from you description.

As an eBay seller of various things including retro games and consoles someone can file a claim with eBay if you list new and it isn't. Bad joojoo there.

You really shouldn't list it as new if it isn't, called misrepresentation. That's why eBay has option for like new, which is what it is from you description.

As an eBay seller of various things including retro games and consoles someone can file a claim with eBay if you list new and it isn't. Bad joojoo there.

Ahh really. i'll ammend that then. Only listed as that because its no different to when i got it.

Cheers though dude.

Not a biggie but I have run into people that didn't read the descriptions before and complained to me after. Just an annoying ass hassle.

Edit: I see you changed it to used. Do they not have a "like new" option for condition in the other consoles category? I know ebay changes they options given to you depending on the type of product.

And while I was typing the edit it seems they don't, at least not on the UK ebay. Only new and used in that category. Weird how the entire sell an item thing looks different than on ebay.com and gives you diff options. Silly company. With only those two options I can see why you might have picked new with the negative connotation used gives, even if it is technically true. I dunno on this one. I think the person who gets is isn't going to be a house mom for her kid. They will probably know what they are looking at so hopefully, regardless, you won't have post sale issues. Probably be someone we know on the boards that buys it, maybe to have one while waiting for a pre-order. Unless a house mom buys it and complains because their child wanted a DS and she made a mistake. Love the youtube videos of parents giving kirf Psp's to crying kids.

Sorry for my first comment. Didn't know those were the only two options ebay gave you under the category. Good luck with the auction!

Edit 2: Hehe, did some ebay stalking because I am bored and Craigix is busy working with the iCP and not updating the boards. Nice 1998 Honda Civic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey we got a bid!!! Anyone on the board want to fess up to being the first bidder?

No, it wasn't me, but I saw another Pandora auction finish on Ebay today, it only came to $465, nobody sniped in any bids last minute.

Back