Selling Over 500 Japanese Saturn Games In 1 Lot On Ebay! Take A Lo

Japanese games in jewel cases have a piece of card which folds around the spine of the case. In the U.S i think they sometimes get referred to as OBI's. Still having these helps to enhance each games value and collectibility.

yeah, spine cards are basically cardboard cover-art.

Just wanted to compliment your collection. It's quite incredible! :)

Wish I had the funds to buy it. Good luck getting top-dollar.

I just need to take a few detailed pics tomorrow and wish for the best!! I really don't have the time do do 520 individual auctions although it would have no doubt paid off if i did!!!

I have loads of brand new, official, boxed pads, sticks, guns and systems including a Hitachi Navi Saturn to auction as well.

The idea of listing them and the hassle involved is enough to give me a headache!!

I had to put a figure in otherwise it wouldnt allow me to offer the auction worldwide.

I think that the shipping will be a little less, but no less than £50 per box to the U.S. That is a pretty good rate. Try getting 100 games sent from Japan for less than $100.

Your biggest problem is that the Dollar is in such a mess at the moment it seems that any auctions listed in Pounds are just not worth bidding on sometimes. It's a different story for us here in the U.K!

For now, i'm going to attempt to sell them as a whole lot and see what happens. I don't want start cherrypicking the best titles out unless i really have to - Especially Taromaru!!!!! (which btw, is as brand new as i bought it new and sealed - but stupidly opened it! :angry:

x68000 said:
Especially Taromaru!!!!! (which btw, is as brand new as i bought it new and sealed - but stupidly opened it! :angry:
ouch...

Well, if you choose to sell those 2, drop me a PM and ill make an offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
geez, the saturn was my favorite console, and my most played one after the master system :) i gave up on gaming after my brother sold it for a psx (yak), up till i bought me a gp2x that is :)

seriously though, selling these all at once won't do you any good, what i would do is get a friend who's unemployed, and assign it to him to sell the games, either individually, or in small(er) packs. both of you will make money out of it

I know that would make more sense, but i need them gone pretty quickly! Still have 500 megadrive games, 700 sfc games, 120 mega cd, 400 pc engine&engine cd games, 100ish x68000 games and 200 or so on the dreamcast (all japanese) and they are mostly going to have to go! Just moved into a smaller house and room is at a premium!!

x68000 said:
I know that would make more sense, but i need them gone pretty quickly! Still have 500 megadrive games, 700 sfc games, 120 mega cd, 400 pc engine&engine cd games, 100ish x68000 games and 200 or so on the dreamcast (all japanese) and they are mostly going to have to go! Just moved into a smaller house and room is at a premium!!

It would depress me greatly to get rid of a collection like that.

Any idea how many boxes this might fill? I'd really like to bid, but would like a bit of a scope of what all I'm getting into =)

sensible GP32 said:
x68000 said:

It would depress me greatly to get rid of a collection like that.

TBH, I just don't have the interest i used to, and room is at a premium. There is a bit of sentiment attached to them all as the majority were bought when new or nearly new.

These will fill 5 special corregated boxes i'll be using from CityLink perfectly - should get to their destination damage free - unless they are collected and then it's in the buyers hands!

Have you thought about trying to get it on a games blog site like Kotaku? that normally bumps up things by a shed-load

would love a collection like that, alas its beyond anything I could afford

GOOD LUCK!

sensible GP32 said:
Have you thought about trying to get it on a games blog site like Kotaku? that normally bumps up things by a shed-load

would love a collection like that, alas its beyond anything I could afford

GOOD LUCK!
Thanks for the tip mate, i'll have a look over there tonight.

TBH gp32x.de is the only forum i've ever used, not so much recently after buying 2 different GP2X's to replace my GP32 and being left totally disappointed by the naff d-pads and spongy buttons. Looking forward though to getting a Pandora from Craig and since he just lives down the road from me, i should hopefully be able to pick one up instead of stalking the postie for days on end waiting for him to deliver it!!!

Just in case anyone is interested........added 10 pics of some of the more valuable games.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Why'd you take it down?
The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the minimum bid or reserve amount.

Back