Serious Sam?

Most likely not, as the GP2X lacks a 3D acceleration hardware. <_< If done by software, it will definitely be too slow, and not to mention Serious Sam is one crazy fast-paced game with tons of monsters attacking you at the same time. :lol:

Serious Sam has a GBA version. Not quite serious, but Sammy!

Seriously? Sam is open source? That's great news. ...wait a second. I can't find the source. I guess not. SS++

Since there is a Linux port. What's the chances that it will run out of the box on a Pandora? If it's a linux enviroment with OpenGL drivers? (I guess we would need to create a wrapper driver for OpenGL over OpenGL ES.) Sorry to go off-topic.

icurafu said:
Seriously? Sam is open source? That's great news. ...wait a second. I can't find the source. I guess not. SS++

Since there is a Linux port. What's the chances that it will run out of the box on a Pandora? If it's a linux enviroment with OpenGL drivers? (I guess we would need to create a wrapper driver for OpenGL over OpenGL ES.) Sorry to go off-topic.
0.0000%, its x86, pandora is arm.
Also sam is not opensource, so just forget about it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Vimacs said:
icurafu said:

0.0000%, its x86, pandora is arm.
Also sam is not opensource, so just forget about it :)

Thanks, I had an idiot moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back