Sever

rcx21000

Website
Visit site
Can anyone German here tell me if you are allowed to run servers on T-DSL (from Deutsche Telecom...)??

hi there- nope its forbidden (but i think they dont care if its for private purpose). also your ip adress changes every 24 hours...

in addition t-dsl is far from being fast enugh for a webserver dude...

It's fast enough for me... (only doing a small pictures website with 10-20kb pics) And I can use Dynamic DNS (www.dyndns.org) for the IP change :) I guess that I'll do it since its just a family site that my grandparents demanded me to make ;)

It's fast enough for me... (only doing a small pictures website with 10-20kb pics) And I can use Dynamic DNS (www.dyndns.org) for the IP change :) I guess that I'll do it since its just a family site that my grandparents demanded me to make ;)
ah ok ;) r u from germany?

wanna buy a cheap hosting account from me ?^^

Last edited by a moderator:
ah ok ;) r u from germany?

wanna buy a cheap hosting account from me ?^^
No... ;) Unless (1) It's cheap (1eur/month) (2) Supports perl CGI (3) Is faster than my server here (4) You live next door, so I don't have to spend lots of time uploading thingies to the server. :p

Oh, I'm from Amreica and live in germany.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back