Shipping Estimate?

Doombox

HI ED, I placed an ordered for a 1ghz pandora on August 30, with dhl as the carrier. How much longer do I have to wait for it ? Also when it reaches my door is it dhl or the local postoffice that actually drops off the package? (It has been stuck on the processing in parcel center for about a week) and Im starting to freak out since Im going on a trip soon and I wanted to bring it with me. Thanks for your time

Edit- the package is going to the East Coast of USA Sorry forgot to mention that

Last edited by a moderator:
The package has shipped September 2nd, and according to DHL, a premium package to US should take 6 working days, which would be today or yesterday.

That's without customs though - customs keep the package for an unknown period of time, sometimes for a day, sometimes a week or longer.

Your local postoffice should drop it off.

You could call them with the tracking number and ask the whereabouts.

If you don't get a proper reply, let me know and I'll try to phone them up and find out where it is.

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

^ Does this means its in customs? ^

I saw that message when I check usps website using the tracking number given by dhl

Just phoned up DHL.

The package should have been given to USPS on September 4th, but sometimes USPS doesn't update the tracking details.

I'll PM you the internal USPS tracking number, so you can call them and ask whether they know where it is.

It might be laying around ready for pickup in case they forgot to notify you (had this a few times already).

I just phoned up the usps they told me the package is still in Germany ... Thank you for your help hopefuly it arrives here soon.

Sometimes DHL can take 2 Months™ from Germany.  While I'm sure it is a rarity, I had it happen, to myself, from myself.  Maybe my clothes smelled funny but everything in the box was legal to ship. 

Yay ! it left a sorting place in New Jersey, hopefully it be at my place in the next couple days :)

The package just arrived!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back