Shipping Spread

burzum

Still Fresh
I'm new here, and i noticed alot of talk of speculated shipping dates and order numbers and the like.

Just concerning the first batch of pandoras, what will be the difference in shipping time between, say, the first 500 and the last 500?

Are we talking weeks? months?

Sorry if this is a topic that has already been hammered to death already also, cuz it seems that happens alot here as well.

Thanks. Im more than happy to wait a month, especially considering how late my order was. Im one of those people who got on the first batch due to cancelled pre orders, so i can assume ill be at the VERY end of the list.

burzum said:
Thanks. Im more than happy to wait a month, especially considering how late my order was. Im one of those people who got on the first batch due to cancelled pre orders, so i can assume ill be at the VERY end of the list.
Heh :) I ordered 10 months ago. My number in the queue is ~3600.

Last edited by a moderator:
burzum said:
Same situation here, I jumped on the boat at the very same momemnt it was announced there were some more Pandoras to order (guess if I had been watiting for that moment?), so I think I'm pretty late in the que. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back